BIGGEST adrenaline rush you've ever had

Hitting 54mph testing out my new road bike on saddleworth moor. Absolutly shit myself, it feels much quicker when on a bike.

snowboarding down whistle mounting on a bluebird day and hit a huge kicker doing a sick twist over a 20' gap..... God I love the sport. Bring back the snow.
Or
Swimming with sharks (not huge ones but fucking scary enough)

Seeing my sons being born.

Being awarded Green Beret, at Lympstone, after completing the final Commando test, the 30 miler across Dartmoor.

Putting my training into practice and storming Argentinian trenches during the battle for Mt Longden, whilst liberating the Falklands '82.

Rescuing a 62 year old dear and her 12 cats from a burning house fire in Warrington ,whilst with Cheshire Fire Brigade.

Dickie's goal Wembley '99.

pinkwheeltrim said:
Being injected with real adrenaline after having a tiny bit too much naughty smack!(drugs are bad kids,just say no or you'll end up like Zammo)

This made me Lol

being chased in a truck by some guy after me and my friends spraypainted his garbage can that he was abnormally sensitive about and he was on our heels for a bit when my buddy got us down an ally into his car and pulled away he chased us for a good two or three miles until he finally gave up.

Either rolling my car on the A38 doing about 100 it seemed to go on for ever or wearing a parka and two tone suit being chased down birmingham new street by a bunch of skinheads after a selector concert.

I'd go for white water rafting on the Zambezi, just beneath Victoria Falls, now that was ever so slightly exhilerating, especially when the raft hit a particularly big rapid and was thrown up into the air, flipped through 180 degress and landed right on top of me thus making it really quite difficult to get out of the water and, you know, breathe!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.