Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

El Hadji Diouf, I know that ignores the Liverpool rule but it always needs to be said in these threads.

There was a bloke by me in the South Stand who really, really had a problem with Paul McShane
Oh yeah, we had Diouf at Rangers, I obviously never took to him. Same with Joey Barton, we have had some cunts here.

Paul McShane I vaguely remember.

What about Franck Ribery? He bullied Gourcuff in 2010 and fucks underage prostitutes apparently.

Oh yeah, we had Diouf at Rangers, I obviously never took to him. Same with Joey Barton, we have had some cunts here.

Paul McShane I vaguely remember.

What about Franck Ribery? He bullied Gourcuff in 2010 and fucks underage prostitutes apparently.

I suspect the Paul McShane thing was personal between him and the bloke, as he is such a forgettable footballer otherwise. The bloke I knew had a bit of a screw loose and I believe their war of attrition started over a traffic dispute. I sometimes wondered if Paul had porked his wife, so vitriolic was the hatred.

I suspect the Paul McShane thing was personal between him and the bloke, as he is such a forgettable footballer otherwise. The bloke I knew had a bit of a screw loose and I believe their war of attrition started over a traffic dispute. I sometimes wondered if Paul had porked his wife, so vitriolic was the hatred.
Ahh right.

And Paul McShane was that useless Irish player who was near Henry when Henry handballed against the Irish in that 2010 WC play off, right? I remember watching that game in November 2009.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.