Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

Eliminating utd and liverpool players has reduced the pick but German goalkeepers are generally pains in the arses particularly that arsenal one, Schumacher and Munichs finest.

Eliminating utd and liverpool players has reduced the pick but German goalkeepers are generally pains in the arses particularly that arsenal one, Schumacher and Munichs finest.
You know I had to eliminate United and Liverpool players otherwise it would have been too predictable and we'd have been here all night.

For the record, if we weren't eliminating anyone, my picks would have been Alex Ferguson, Cristiano Ronaldo, Scott Brown, Leigh Griffiths and Neil Lennon.

Barton.

It was bad enough when he was just a general twat but he's spent the last five or six years trying to change his public image from being a thick **** to being a thick ****'s idea of an intelligent person.

Genuinely one of the only people I wish harm to.
He seemed very smug and pleased with himself when he quoted Nietzsche that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.