Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

I think the le saux stuff was largely homophobic abuse not helped at all by Robbie Fowler’s crass behaviour that time. Nevin comes across as a bit condescending whereas other obviously well educated pundits, Nedum for example, don’t have such an air of superiority about them
I vaguely remember Le Saux saying it started because he went on a camping trip while he was a trainee - I think he was expected to be drinking in Magaluf. It was definitely due to him just being a little more middle class and educated, and the homophobia came from that.

Given what we know about attitudes at Chelsea's academy around that time, it's hardly a surprise.

Whoever the biggest bellend is will ultimately end up at one of them because bellends attract bellends

There’s a cast of fucking thousands.. that thunder **** Simon Jordan, Miggy Delooney, That “might as well be Celtic” rag Howson.. this list could go in forever..

There’s a cast of fucking thousands.. that thunder **** Simon Jordan, Miggy Delooney, That “might as well be Celtic” rag Howson.. this list could go in forever..
You’re spot-on there.
It’s quite scary when you stop and think about it- just how many total knobheads there are in football.
Possibly only exceeded by politicians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.