Biggest C**T to ever play for city

peoffrey said:
goater1978 said:
peoffrey said:
I always hated Anelka despite the goals he scored for us that arguably secured our Premier League status. He has all the ability in the world but his attitude holds him back. Anelka could have been prolific for a great European club but he just fucked off club after club and became unemployable. The apparent lack of remorse for the quenelle gesture sums the horrible bastard up.

He's not had a bad career. Played for Real Madrid, arsenal, city, Chelsea (amongst others). Won international trophies for France and frankly earned a shit load of money.

I very much doubt he looks back on his career and thinks his attitude held him back!

You've conveniently missed out Bolton Wanderers, missing a decisive spot kick to ensure U****d won the Champions League, Shanghai, a ban from international football with France and being given notice from West Brom for that disgusting gesture. He's had controversy wherever he's been and, by all accounts, won't mix with his team mates.

He's had a long career so played for lots of teams but he's still had a good career. He left Bolton for Chelsea so that's hardly a disaster. Since Chelsea he's been winding down as he's getting on a bit and has just been going for money (which is his prerogative).

Missing a penalty is hardly a good reason for saying he's wasted his career. Plus if his team mates don't like him then why have a lot of them supported him for the quenelle gesture? Seems an odd thing to support someone who you dislike.

I agree he's a bad seed but to say his attitude has held him back is ridiculous as he's had an extremely successful football career! I've always resented the fact we sold him on the cheap as everyone else seems to have made money out of him (until he left Chelsea).

buzzer1 said:
Bluep*ss said:
BringBackSwales said:
just trying to remember what he did that was so bad?

Was Negouai the "hand of god " merchant in one game at Maine Road. ? - Think KK was manager.
Goal was allowed to stand - cos ref. missed it.

Yes mate, it was at MR, I was in the Gene Kelly and iirc it was scored at that end in front of the North.

Wasn't it infront of the Platt Lane against Rotherham? Might be wrong.

Bluep*ss said:
BringBackSwales said:
isab23502 said:
Depends what you mean by "c..t" but if you mean completely useless, crazy c..t (as opposed to someone who was just poor or ripped the club off for wages or was disrespectful) .. it has to be the man with all the vowels in his name..... a Christian I would like to see thrown to lions .. the one and only Mr Negouai

Was Negouai the "hand of god " merchant in one game at Maine Road. ? - Think KK was manager.
If i remember correctly, didnt he make 1 appearance under pearce(first appearance in ages) in that game he got sent off and when he was walking down the tunnel he punched the wall and broke his hand. never played for us again.

I actually think that this thread is on very bad taste, especially given the fact that we now have an MCFC ladies team

Originals said:
buzzer1 said:
Bluep*ss said:

Yes mate, it was at MR, I was in the Gene Kelly and iirc it was scored at that end in front of the North.

I'm sure it was a so-called lower team mate I think you're right there, however am sure to fuk it was in front of the North and the away fans, I may be wrong may I add as I would have no doubt been very drunk back in the day:)

buzzer1 said:
Originals said:
buzzer1 said:

I'm sure it was a so-called lower team mate I think you're right there, however am sure to fuk it was in front of the North and the away fans, I may be wrong may I add as I would have no doubt been very drunk back in the day:)

It was at the Platt Lane End against Rotherham. I went to the return match at Millmoor and there fans were still fuming about it then. He also scored in Cardiff against TNS.

I think one or two contributors are basing this on how crap the player was not necessary making him a **** , However if we were naming every crap player a ****, we would be up to 500 pages by now because we have had some beauties haven't we? for instance Steve Daley was by his own admission grossly overpriced ,but Swales paid it making him the **** not Daley The player himself admitted as much but in interview years later, sincerely thanked City fans who tried to get behind him, but the price tag had knackered him and a certain Malcolm Allison GRHS

aguerooooo said:
I think one or two contributors are basing this on how crap the player was not necessary making him a **** , However if we were naming every crap player a ****, we would be up to 500 pages by now because we have had some beauties haven't we? for instance Steve Daley was by his own admission grossly overpriced ,but Swales paid it making him the **** not Daley The player himself admitted as much but in interview years later, sincerely thanked City fans who tried to get behind him, but the price tag had knackered him and a certain Malcolm Allison GRHS

hey steady on

Idontpullout said:
Bluep*ss said:
BringBackSwales said:

If i remember correctly, didnt he make 1 appearance under pearce(first appearance in ages) in that game he got sent off and when he was walking down the tunnel he punched the wall and broke his hand. never played for us again.

I cant remember who the manager was maybe Keegan? I remember Negouai getting sent off against Blackburn in the league cup and him never playing for us again

Originals said:
Idontpullout said:
Bluep*ss said:

I cant remember who the manager was maybe Keegan? I remember Negouai getting sent off against Blackburn in the league cup and him never playing for us again

I was at that game, a bit pissed so hard to recall, but I think it was a harsh sendinmg off, I think Uriah Rennie was his usual reliable self?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.