Biggest C**T to ever play for city

northstander said:
barton for his off-field antics and making sure he took every free, kick corner etc and not least his assault on kompany

Barton assaulted Dabo on the training ground, and Tevez and Aguero in the QPR game, he attempted to headbutt Kompany, but barely connected, Still a fishy smelling orifice mind....

Mills takes it for me though years drawing money while leaking stuff to the press.... Smelliest of them all an Anchovy's Cn*t

Most have been mentioned and rightly so.
3 - McMinimum showing nowt and always pointing his finger except in his own where there is no sunshine.
2 - Barton who easily outnumbered his decent performances by his c**t behaviour wherever he was.
1 - Mills ... and the ones who handed him a 5 year contract.

Depends what you mean by "c..t" but if you mean completely useless, crazy c..t (as opposed to someone who was just poor or ripped the club off for wages or was disrespectful) .. it has to be the man with all the vowels in his name..... a Christian I would like to see thrown to lions .. the one and only Mr Negouai

isab23502 said:
Depends what you mean by "c..t" but if you mean completely useless, crazy c..t (as opposed to someone who was just poor or ripped the club off for wages or was disrespectful) .. it has to be the man with all the vowels in his name..... a Christian I would like to see thrown to lions .. the one and only Mr Negouai

just trying to remember what he did that was so bad?

I'm not trawling through 19 pages of this, but I expect Joey Barton to feature prominently on all 19 pages. ****.

Barton is right up there but to me it has to be Tevez.

Incredible player but a total c**t, the definition of a money grabbing mercenary bastard. Slagged off the club and the city every chance he got, tried to work his ticket for an exit, submitted not one but two transfer requests, pissed off for half a season to play golf.

I appreciate he had a lot to do with our success and still gave it 100% when on the pitch but that doesn't disguise he was a loathsome individual.

Joey 'Plato, Socrates, Descartes' Barton and Danny 'Wage thief' Mills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.