Biggest Israeli Land Grab For 30 years

Taximania said:
Skashion said:
Crab Paste! said:
The military-run local administration said it was a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teenagers in the area in June.'
Ah, so it's land in exchange for bodies now? Intriguing concept which is going to work well for the Palestinians and not for the Israelis who'll be in major arrears. Bye bye Israel. Your land is being repossessed.

If it was land in exchange for bodies then Israel would populate the Earth

Never again !
Israel didn't exist during the Holocaust, even so, why should the Palestinians pay for German crimes?

Skashion said:
Taximania said:
Skashion said:
Ah, so it's land in exchange for bodies now? Intriguing concept which is going to work well for the Palestinians and not for the Israelis who'll be in major arrears. Bye bye Israel. Your land is being repossessed.

Never again !
Israel didn't exist during the Holocaust, even so, why should the Palestinians pay for German crimes?

Going off his logic, Gypsies, Homosexuals etc, should also own most of Europe.

Taximania said:
Blue Mist said:
Taximania said:

Never again !

Never again ? perhaps if they stopped acting like the Gestapo and terrorists combined it might not happen again but if they keep acting like murders don't expect peace any time soon.

I remember how nobody seemed to mind the fact that they wandered around Europe killing people they suspected of the Munich Olympic massacre. No thought for international law then, none now. They never change.

The right to self preservation.
The right to self defense.

Ok without getting excitable you mentioned the Munich Olympic massacre
The actual attackers at the Munich Olympics had NO thought for international law either
Black September the Palestinian terrorists butchered I believe off memory a dozen human beings
And you then press keyboard to chastise the Israelis for meeting out justice.
Palestinians never change or the Israelis never change

You are correct don't expect peace anytime soon

Were Black September behaving like the GestapO and terrorists or was it just a jolly boys outing for them all
Just asking like ?

All of Europe is classed as a democracy. We vote for our politicians and we obey the law of the land. All of Europe expect people to obey the laws of that land and if they don't they are arrested and go to court to be punished. All of Europe states it is an offence to murder someone therefore murders should be punished.
Black September committed murder so there should be an investigation and if there is/was sufficient evidence they should be brought to a court and tried.

I do not expect a decent civilization to decide what laws it wants to obey, especially another countries laws, and which ones it doesn't want to obey. I do not expect a decent civilized country to send armed men into another law abiding country to kill people whether they are terrorist or not.

You seem to think it is ok to choose which law you obey and which you don't. That sounds like Black September propaganda to me.

If Israel stayed within their borders and defended themselves within their borders I would not be arguing. The fact is they invade another country, steal its land, build on it, put people in the houses and then wonder why the people fight back.

Israeli state=Scouse nation. One minute pushing walls over, lighting candles the next. Always the victims, never the perpetrators.

So, they just broke a transfer record for recent land steal from April when they took 1000 Palestinian dunams to add it to 15 times smaller nearby settlement.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.585377" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.585377</a>

What's new here? It's like saying Rags broke Brittish transfer record.

Funnily enough I was told earlier that Israel believes in the two-state solution, I says yes, the Palestinians can have a blockaded Gaza and Israel will steal the rest. They've absolutely no intention of ever ending the occupation, as Netanyahu said:

I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say: that there cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan
Netanyahu

Yet you get racist idiots on here defending Israel's right to occupy until the ends of the Earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.