Biggest Manc derbys of all time (merged)

LoveCity said:
Do not underestimate those bastards, they have it in them to do what Real Madrid did at Camp Nou last night. I have a feeling they'll play 4-5-1 and try to hit us on the break with their wingers so we shouldn't go balls out attack. A draw would NOT be the end of the world, they could still drop points to Swansea or Sunderland just as we could to Newcastle.

Understand only this.

We need to win and get 3 points. Do start saying a draw Is'nt a bad result with two games left to play, you want to put It back in the rag's hands ???

If we want this title we need to TAKE IT FROM THEM........NOT FUCKING DRAW!!!!!

Sleepless nights here we come, lets do them in once and for all. Confidence and positivity is the key. We have a far better side, lets face it. If we play to our potential we should belt them. Come on city!!

bluebrother55 said:
Rags will settle for a draw. They'll have a go early on but if they fail to score, they'll fall back.
We've got the players to bury them. If we can win this one, we'll win the League.

Then they play right into Citys hands because Baconface cannot rely on that deffence at all.

City will score that night deffo

kenzie115 said:
LoveCity said:
Do not underestimate those bastards, they have it in them to do what Real Madrid did at Camp Nou last night. I have a feeling they'll play 4-5-1 and try to hit us on the break with their wingers so we shouldn't go balls out attack. A draw would NOT be the end of the world, they could still drop points to Swansea or Sunderland just as we could to Newcastle.

There's no doubt in my mind he'll play 4-5-1, probably with Rooney up top, Valencia and Nani wide and Carrick, Scholes and Park in the middle. He'll attempt to park the biggest bus we've seen all season but we've got past them all before this season, no reason why we shouldn't do it again on Monday.

However, they do pose the biggest counter attacking threat of any team in the league so we'll have to be careful and the players will have to be willing to bust a gut getting back when we lose the ball.

hope he risks scholes against yaya, he won't have the legs to compete

imo it will be

valencia.......park....... carrick........scholes........nani

..................................rooney..................................

we need to be combatting it with an early goal preferably

..................yaya..............barry................

...........................silva..........................

aguero...........................................tevez

........................balo...............................

seen again today with the role of fellani and jelavic that a man to put it into evans and camel gob is integral - we need balo and personally i think it will make him!

BCFCGARY said:
If City go after the bastards from minute 1 then you will win it easily.He has to go into the game with no fear and let City of the leash and the twats will not cope with it.Look at today look at the CL games look at the City game United cannot cope when teams have a go at them and this has been proven this season.
Said it a few weeks ago that had Fulham gone there with a bit more belief they would have got something there.

City have been given another chance time to grasp it

agreed.

we were out of it 2 weeks ago.

we need to take this opportunity and stuff them at our place.

i honestly thought this game would just be us playing for pride.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
kenzie115 said:
LoveCity said:

There's no doubt in my mind he'll play 4-5-1, probably with Rooney up top, Valencia and Nani wide and Carrick, Scholes and Park in the middle. He'll attempt to park the biggest bus we've seen all season but we've got past them all before this season, no reason why we shouldn't do it again on Monday.

However, they do pose the biggest counter attacking threat of any team in the league so we'll have to be careful and the players will have to be willing to bust a gut getting back when we lose the ball.

imo it will be

seen again today with the role of fellani and jelavic that a man to put it into evans and camel gob is integral - we need balo and personally i think it will make him!

----------yaya----------------barry--------------

-------------------tevez------------------

silva-----------------------------------------nasri

---------------aguero------------------------------

Wouldn't trust balo's temperament in this game. I know where you are coming from mate, but i'd leave balo out of the limelight on this one.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
kenzie115 said:
LoveCity said:

imo it will be

fuckin balo? haha good one.

same team as today , but richards for zabaleta

A draw is no use next monday. The title is in OUR hands and if we settle for anything less than victory, we are done for. Mancini must unleash the dogs of war with full force.
Terminate the Rags with extreme prejudice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.