Biggest Manc derbys of all time (merged)

bluebrother55 said:
A draw is no use next monday. The title is in OUR hands and if we settle for anything less than victory, we are done for. Mancini must unleash the dogs of war with full force.
Terminate the Rags with extreme prejudice.

Just for that sentence, i am now a massive fan. I shall be following you around for a bit with interest.

bluebrother55 said:
A draw is no use next monday. The title is in OUR hands and if we settle for anything less than victory, we are done for. Mancini must unleash the dogs of war with full force.
Terminate the Rags with extreme prejudice.
Correct! And stop worryin about what team they will put out. Who gives a shit? We will destroy them regardless...

law74 said:
Would it be safe for me to bring a camera to this game (& the QPR game), or would that be too risky especially as I dont have a Manchester accent?

Too risky how? Lol I always bring a camera with me to city's games, and I have an American accent or so I've been told...

It's all set up for a certain 2 faced fucker to put the record straight and pay back for taking the piss. I've no doubt that Tevez will have a big say in next weeks game.

Kun Aguero said:
I hope we win next Monday, then we win our next 2 games and the rags win both their games, I want to win it on GD!

I felt this when Kun put away his pen against Chelski
I thought if he puts this in well do this on GD!

Fuck! How good but how nerve racking would that be!!!

Big selection decisions for Mancini next week.

Does Richards play in place of Zab if fit?

Does he drop one of Nasri/Silva for De Jong? ( Yaya doesnt work in that 2 man midfield but he wont drop him). We were way too open until De Jong came on and they will play 5 in midfield in my opinion.

Does he bring Balotelli anywhere near the side?

Decisons Decisions

I have to laugh at the media getting all carried away with this ''Title decider'' bollocks.It is only a decider if,God forbid,those scrotes win.Even then it isn't decided,though it will be as good as over.Even a draw almost gives them the title.

If we win it will only all be level with two games to go each.So obviously they are expecting them to win,otherwise why is it a 'Title decider?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.