Biggest Manc derbys of all time (merged)

Did anyone predict 4-4 and 0-2 for yesterday?!

Nothing less than a win will do next week, otherwise the title is (with a loss) definitely or (with a draw) in all probability United's.

A win would give us at least a +8 GD in our favour and, if we just matched United's results, they couldn't overturn a >= +10 GD in two games (could they?)!

Anyone need a ticket for this, level 1, block 111, singing sectioin got a friend that can't make it and he's gutted. Pm me if you want it

My first thought is that we have to take this game the same we have every other (the noisy ones that is).

But since we won yesterday I have thought about little else. I am sat in work getting nothing done and I have decided that I am going to take wed onwards off work and next Mon & Tue aswell..

I'm not nervous about how we will play too much until I think we are yet to lose at home. Can city really go all season without losing at home in the league???

This game will not define our future as we will win the league soon enough. It will however stop them winning that magical 20th and I'm sure considering they had it sewn up a couple of weeks ago will affect their future.

We have been given a lifeline, its time every player looked each other in the eye and showed they want this. The team that wants it more will win it, I'm convinced our boys want it more!!!

Surely the thought of vinny raising that trophy above his head at the end of the season is more than enough to galvanize and motivate the players

3 games 3 wins (with hopefully lots of goals for us and clean sheets)

500million watched the el clasico! How many do you think are gonna tune in for this one??

Whatever the number we need make this look like we are the main team in Manchester, which we are!!!! No let off with the singing!!!

bobmcfc said:
Surely the thought of vinny raising that trophy above his head at the end of the season is more than enough to galvanize and motivate the players

just fap'd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.