Biggest Manc derbys of all time (merged)

Good set of bike clips, diacalm, valium, sick bag at the ready. How many wins have we managed on MNF this season, I bet it ain't many if at all, wretches pukes in waste bin, this is going to be grim.

I just hope all our fans get behind the team 100% like never before and scare the living shit out of them and suck the ball into the net....is there some kind of scarf campaign? Don't normally wear one but it'd be great if practically all the stadium had one.

Can't wait for this match. I have my final Uni exam on the Monday, so going out straight afterwards to watch the game!!

Looking at it from a Neutral perspective id say City have the better 1st team going into the match. But saying that, they sure have cooled abit towards the end of the season.

Hope both Aguero and Tevez score, good luck

Dreading the game, I live out in Japan these days and I doubt I will be able to see it. Though I don't know if I would watch it if I could...it's TOO much agony!

For us such games I go through such a range of obsessive compulsive superstitions, checking the latest score at certain times, on certain websites...

Just hope we are positive...if we fiddle about looking for a 1-0 we will lose...better to attack attack attack. We are capable of getting a few goals under such an approach.

Even if we win though, that trip to Newcastle looks just as daunting.

Not sure if I can handle this! I was all welland prepared to lose the league, thinking of 2nd as progress and all that - and I'm still trying to - but wouldn't you just bloody believe it? City have just gave us hope.

I remember the commentator saying "City are back from the dead!" after Dickov's equaliser in the playoff final. I think.. I think we are again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.