Biggest mistake City have ever made?

paulchapo said:
Appointing Peter Swales as chairman.His cack handed mismanagement almost put our club out of existance and without the latest takeover we would be a mid table/yo yo club at best.When he took over we were one of the top clubs in England.

Yeah id probably say this tops the lot.

ban-mcfc said:
What in your opinion is city's biggest mistake,?

Could be this season, last season or the 1900's, what sticks out?

In my liftime id say not sacking hughes on the spot when the money came in, if we had i reckon we'd be 2 years a head of what we are now.

FRANK CLARK.

ban-mcfc said:
Let the rags play at maine road is another i think, should have let the twats fold.

"the above"

That way we'd be the only football team to come from Manchester....oh wait a minute.....we are

acton28 said:
ban-mcfc said:

In my liftime id say not sacking hughes on the spot when the money came in, if we had i reckon we'd be 2 years a head of what we are now.

FRANK CLARK.
There would of been no fucking Frank Clarke if some stupid **** hadn't hired one the worst league managers in history Alan Ball (RIP)

ban-mcfc said:

Being a pedant, I have to point out that Clueless was not with us during "this season, last season or the 1900's"... but I digress...

Malcolm Allison 2 was not just a mistake, it was a distaster of Titanic proportions. That decision was the ultimate f*** up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.