Billy Graham - dead

I’m totally gutted. I had a tenner on the **** rising from the dead after the third day.

Bloody miracles, not as common as some think.

Respect? Are you joking?

He was a total conman. A racist and anti semetic. Because he died doesn't change the fact he ripped off millions of people. A total hypocrite and deserves nothing but scorn for a life conning people out of money.

Have you listened to the Nixon tapes? Guy was a **** in life and the world is one less horrible **** better off.

Pity there isn't a hell he pretended to believe in. He would be straight there stoking fires.

His using a cult to become a multi millionaire through pretending to have a line to god.

You have to admire how he manipulated so many out of so much. Never paid a cent in tax either. Right wing Christian fundamentalists are the greatest threat to the US. This twat has so much to answe for creating 60m people who believe in talking snakes and that their god loved slavery but hated gays and prawns.

For that alone.

Good riddance, or should I say, god riddance.

He was

Correct.
His sons are a nasty pair of cunts too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.