Billy Sharp Attacked on the pitch v Forest

So this bellend will serve only 12 weeks cos otherwise he won’t be able to pay his mortgage.
Well tough shit, he should have thought about that before he acted like a thug piece of shit.
He’s self employed so hopefully no one touches him with barge pole. Twat!

That Wigan game was when I really started to seriously question pitch invasions as I stayed in the stands watching what those Wigan ‘fans’ were doing to provoke ours and we got flaming blamed for it all!!
No doubt the rags and the dippers being their “other” team will have been a big factor and motivation.I live in such a fuckin weird place atm, between Bolton and Wigan, the amount of red dippers and rags is astounding considering we’re still in Greater Manchester.

Anyway, I have every sympathy for Vierra, he must have felt like he was back on holiday on a caravan site in North Wales again.

They should just identify anyone who goes on the pitch from the camera footage and give them lifetime bans. No matter how many it involves.
All good words and sentiment but where do you begin with this picture? Do you fine everyone or give them bans? There would be no crowds or fans left. It is a difficult one to resolve.
1653016360907.png

No 24 on appeal.

So the charge of ‘entering the playing area’ was dropped ? why ?

Having read his defence (which seems to be he accidentally collided with Billy Sharp, which is fuckin pathetic given the evidence), he hasn’t actually made a full and Frank admission at all, absolute fuckin joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.