birds

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
to be fair to her,
a pair of dead birds is hardly likely to get her juices flowing.

i've already met the local poacher and he tells me it's easy to catch pheasant...
apparently they love raisins,
so you simply put a few tamazepams inside a few raisins & lay them out in the early evening.
the birds scoff them up, head up to their branches for the night & subsequently fall off beacause they are nutted!

If you dont want to drug them, a trail of raisins to a cone large enough that when they go for the one in the bottom of the cone, it will go over the beak and cover their eyes. When they are blindfolded, they dont move, so you can just shove them in a bag and be away with them.

Poaching.

nothing better than sat at a quiet lake at the break of dawn rods at the ready , kettle gently boiling on the stove, the mist rolling on the water , a quiet stillness in the air, all that can be heard is the song of birds, cherpy cherpy cheep cheep and your mate farting and scratching their bollox and hacking up the tar of 60 woodbines,aaaaaaahhhhh heaven

If you dont want to drug them, a trail of raisins to a cone large enough that when they go for the one in the bottom of the cone, it will go over the beak and cover their eyes. When they are blindfolded, they dont move, so you can just shove them in a bag and be away with them.

Poaching.
High powered air rifle, efficient and fun.

Poaching.
i shall pass on that idea to the fellow, see if he knows about it.
(he's a city fan, should i stress that the cone be blue?)

he also said, although he insisted it was a little too noisy & likely to attract unwanted attention,
that if you couldn't get any mazzies you could use a fishing rod.
just put the hook in the raisin, lay in wait behind a tree and when the bird bites you reel it in.

i'm not sure how you'd make it die though.

withnail-jake1_3060254b.jpg

i shall pass on that idea to the fellow, see if he knows about it.
(he's a city fan, should i stress that the cone be blue?)

he also said, although he insisted it was a little too noisy & likely to attract unwanted attention,
that if you couldn't get any mazzies you could use a fishing rod.
just put the hook in the raisin, lay in wait behind a tree and when the bird bites you reel it in.

i'm not sure how you'd make it die though.

withnail-jake1_3060254b.jpg

Dont threaten me with a dead eel. I want a Pheasant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.