Birmingham Away (moved to Wed)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

It's been fooking ages since I've gone to an away game (Fulham in 2007 being the last) I couldn't get anyone to get a ticket with me so I thought fudge it am going on my own luckly enough a mate of mine said he's getting a ticket as well so it's all good.

I'm not familiar with St Andrews but I'm sat in

Block GML2
Row 24
Seat 0053

Can't wait I feel like a kid on xmas day, hopefully this will be one of many away games I'll be attending just need to up my 2565 loyalty points for weekend away games seeing as the game is on a Tuesday night that being the reason they haven't sold out yet.

Re: Birmingham Away..

Yep I decided the same thing as well. Not been to an away game since Chelsea last season so thought I'd get one in.

Annoyingly though, my ticket arrived on Saturday and my Mum threw it in the recycling last night not knowing it was something important, and the recycling went this morning!!!! Cue frantic emails to Supporter Services...not heard anything back yet...

C1TY4LIFE said:
It's been fooking ages since I've gone to an away game (Fulham in 2007 being the last) I couldn't get anyone to get a ticket with me so I thought fudge it am going on my own luckly enough a mate of mine said he's getting a ticket as well so it's all good.

Block GML2
Row 24
Seat 0053

Can't wait I feel like a kid on xmas day, hopefully this will be one of many away games I'll be attending just need to up my 2565 loyalty points for weekend away games seeing as the game is on a Tuesday night that being the reason they haven't sold out yet.

mcfcliam said:
I'm row 15.

Did you get yours today and if so, they must be selling by rows so we must have sold out 9 rows in quick time.

Yeah litrally got it about 30 mins ago. Just play waiting game now for my ticket got my text confirmation.

C1TY4LIFE said:

Block GML2
Row 24
Seat 0053

You shouldn't have a problem getting tickets for weekend away games mate. As long as your a season ticket holder you can comfortably get one (derby match excepted of course).

my first away since rags in second leg of CC.

im sat :
GML1
Row: 16
Seat(s): 0027

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.