Birmingham Away (moved to Wed)

Re: Birmingham Away..

C1TY4LIFE said:
greenie said:
Getting mine tomorrow, gonna be a dear couple of weeks, villa Saturday and brum, scum and aris tickets next week I'd imagine

fuckin ell any jobs going at your place?

I need to calm down after this month, starting to hurt the bank balance lol

greenie said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
fuckin ell any jobs going at your place?

I need to calm down after this month, starting to hurt the bank balance lol

Ha i say this after every away, then the next comes along and have to buy.

Wearing colours for this one, yay or nay? Didn't wear them there last year, but saw many blues wearing them and nothing happened. But with this being a Tuesday night, and I'm going to be going with only two mates (we're 17) I'm thinking wearing a scarf would be a stupid risk.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Wearing colours for this one, yay or nay? Didn't wear them there last year, but saw many blues wearing them and nothing happened. But with this being a Tuesday night, and I'm going to be going with only two mates (we're 17) I'm thinking wearing a scarf would be a stupid risk.

I'm wearing my colours fuck em I'll get a few vodka redbulls and a hand full of steds down me I'll be steaming and ready to even take on David Hayes, truthly though I won't be wearing my colours for the fact I'm planning on going out on the town after the game, I can't see it being that bad people will be to bothered getting home ready for work the next day to bother kicking off................. PMSL sorry couldn't keep a straight face then.

Oh does anyone know any good Brothels in Birmingham? looks like am gonna have to get a Hotel room with my mate as getting home is going to be a bastard, so I can't have a wank if am sharing a room with my mate so I'll have to do the next best thing and go Brothel.

how are blues getting to st andrews? my cars out of action so looks like i will have to get the train, anyone done the walk back into birmingham city centre? is it pretty safe? unsure whether to take my younger cousin with me or not with it only being a tenner for him.

I've never been to Birmingham before, is there something particularly bad about it? Just wondering why a couple of people were contemplating not wearing City colours.

Like any away game mate if you want to wear colours that's upto you just be aware every club as it's share of nobs, I personally don't bother with colours for any away matches that's not to say don't wear yours if you want to just be aware an stay safe ye an hopefully 3 points in the bag;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.