Birmingham Away (moved to Wed)

Re: Birmingham Away..

Danamy said:
This game is really worrying me, don't ask me why it just is..................

Probably because they have lost, I think only twice there, in over a year, so there is a high probability we'll leave with 1pt at most while teams around us win. ;)

But on the flip side, Arsenal recently thrashed Birmingham there.

dw7 said:
Danamy said:
This game is really worrying me, don't ask me why it just is..................

brum aint bad at home tbf

On a tight shitty pitch and a willing never say die side.

We need to be 100% up for this one and willing to run through brick walls..................

Anybody travelling down from N Yorks or the NE. Need a lift or willing to drive. Owt to soften the fuel cost.

Just to let the people who are a bit nervous of the Brum game last time I went to an away game was against Fulham (our bogey side) and won 3-1 its fate we beat Birmingham :o)

the only thing that could get bit iffy is if they bring that lanky streek of piss on late on in the game if its a tight score line near the end.like he has done n plays long ball for him to win headers they did against the scum bags

pml79 said:
the only thing that could get bit iffy is if they bring that lanky streek of piss on late on in the game if its a tight score line near the end.like he has done n plays long ball for him to win headers they did against the scum bags

As long there's no handball offside goals we'll be fine ;o)

looks like they'r selling them block by block, got mine last week and im in ML1
hopefully we'll sell this out because it is rather quite cheap compared to other away prices, we've got 4000 allocation lets have it blues!

Getting mine tomorrow, gonna be a dear couple of weeks, villa Saturday and brum, scum and aris tickets next week I'd imagine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.