Birmingham Away (moved to Wed)

Re: Notts County 30th Jan, then Birmingham 1st Feb WTF !

Have them Birmingham tickets gone on general sale? Might give it a go while I have a bit of spare cash.

J.T-Mcfc said:
Have them Birmingham tickets gone on general sale? Might give it a go while I have a bit of spare cash.
open sale pal

Re: Birmingham Away..

Get yourself in here 15 mins walk from ground down the hill towards the city centre - simply best boozer near a ground in the country allsorts to drink in here

The Anchor Inn is steeped in history, serving the people of Birmingham since 1797. Today, it offers a wide range of real ales, draught and bottled beers, plus a range of home made snacks and meals.
308 Bradford Street,
BIRMINGHAM,
B5 6ET

m20-benny said:
we'll only have to turn up at notts county to go through
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acdX9XH20cw[/youtube]

mat said:
m20-benny said:
we'll only have to turn up at notts county to go through
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acdX9XH20cw[/youtube]

remember this match for when tony coton punched a notts county fan when they invaded the pitch at the end. you can't quite make it out on this footage, but its at 6.17. in the distance you see a steward on the pitch top right, he's tryin to stop tc get a couple of digs in!

According to PL rules and regulations, if City want the fixture moved, they must make the request to Birmingham City (as the home side) as it is their call..... If they do not want it moved they don't have to.......

Precedence for this:

Sevilla v Spurs (UEFA Cup 1/4 Final 1st leg)..... Thursday 5th April 2007: KO 9:30pm
Chelsea v Spurs (FA Premier League)..... Saturday 7th April 2007: KO 12noon

Just over 36 hours between the game in Seville finishing and the game kicking off at Stamford Bridge...... We asked Chelsea if they would consider moving the game to Sunday and they refused!!!!

For the record we lost 1-0 to Chelsea.....

for the record, we don't give a fuck.

stop sticking your cockney beak in and piss off to your 5th place forum.

m20-benny said:

I suggest you read the code of conduct.

m20-benny said:

Grow up you tool.

Cheers for the info, some of us who are interested do give a fuck. Ignore the childish idiots who can't have a conversation with a fans of an opposing team.

m20-benny said:

Look for the record, I hope you do finish in the top 4..... as like us, you have suffered a fucking huge shadow being cast over your club by a migrant neighbour (ours came from South London and invaded).....

I digress..... I hope we both finish top 4 and put to bed this SKY4 notion forever..... but sadly because of "tools" like you, there are plenty of fans praying you fail.... but I am a football fan and am bored of the Arse, Chavs, Manure and Pool top 4 every year....

We broke that last year and will hopefully do the same again this year..... Would be lovely to push another side out as well though... so whilst you think we are all Cockerneys...

We ain't!!!!!

For the record to be a COCKNEY.... you need to be born within the sound of Bow Bells.... the only hospital that was there closed about 50 years ago.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.