Birmingham Away Prices

£42 is dear but £38 for Villa is dear too, so I am going and hopefully we will take 3,000 we need to beat them and if we take 500 that ain't going to help.

oaksie2 said:
£42 is dear but £38 for Villa is dear too, so I am going and hopefully we will take 3,000 we need to beat them and if we take 500 that ain't going to help.

I'm sure it was about £28 at Villa Park last season

citytill1die84 said:
joke everyone knows we are doing so well and can win anywhere so they know we will pay it wait till Chelsea I hear from my uncle they charged utd fans £75 last year

Chelsea charge everyone the same.
cleavers said:
That's £3 cheaper than it was 4 years ago there !!

It has never been more than £40 for City fans there (2004/05) but in 2005/06 it was £25.

Corky said:
citytill1die84 said:
joke everyone knows we are doing so well and can win anywhere so they know we will pay it wait till Chelsea I hear from my uncle they charged utd fans £75 last year

Chelsea charge everyone the same.
cleavers said:
That's £3 cheaper than it was 4 years ago there !!

It has never been more than £40 for City fans there (2004/05) but in 2005/06 it was £25.

They have overcharged us every time we have played them in prem - city have not sold out there hence. I remember paying £45 quid and city sang 'u can stick ur £45 up ur arse'. They get away with it cos they charge their own fans that price in the same stand - however their own fans boycot it as well (getting cheaper tiks in there other stands). Cheeky bastards sang ' come in a taxi' to us last time or time before we were there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.