Birmingham Away Prices

Corky said:
It has never been more than £40 for City fans there (2004/05) but in 2005/06 it was £25.
It was £45 I'm sure of it, I only went because our supporters branch bought 10 tickets, and then whe prices were announced most said stuff it, as I did tickets at the time I had to pay for them, so thought I might as well use one (well 2) of the buggers, vowed I'd never return there again, and I won't.

cleavers said:
Corky said:
It has never been more than £40 for City fans there (2004/05) but in 2005/06 it was £25.
It was £45 I'm sure of it, I only went because our supporters branch bought 10 tickets, and then whe prices were announced most said stuff it, as I did tickets at the time I had to pay for them, so thought I might as well use one (well 2) of the buggers, vowed I'd never return there again, and I won't.
Yup I remember being put off by it being £47 (£45 + £2 booking fee )

bainy said:
Corky said:
Chelsea charge everyone the same.

They have overcharged us every time we have played them in prem - city have not sold out there hence. I remember paying £45 quid and city sang 'u can stick ur £45 up ur arse'. They get away with it cos they charge their own fans that price in the same stand - however their own fans boycot it as well (getting cheaper tiks in there other stands). Cheeky bastards sang ' come in a taxi' to us last time or time before we were there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcivta.com/mcivta/10/44.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcivta.com/mcivta/10/44.html</a>

This someone selling their ticket for £40 face value in 04/05.

The first year up 2002/03 it was £25
03/04 it was £35 Xmas match
04/05 was the night match £40 when City got stung and had pay leading to reduced allocations being accepted e.g. 1100 at Pompey and Charlton, which led to fans complaining, which in turnled to the allocation not being published with sales information.
05/06 was the 5.15 Sat yellow kit back down to £25.

Check your tickets.

The £45 match would have been Chelsea. As for Blumoons £2 booking fee, it has only been £2 this year, £1.75, last year, before that £1.50.

We had better get use to it, most clubs run a category A B C fixtures, we were probably in B and even some cases C, now we will be in everybodys category A game.

I'm presuming they dont sell out the home end? You should organise for 500 or so to get tickets for the home end in the same area.

To be honest, I've not done Birmingham away for years. No disrespect to them, and it isn't just down to price, but Villa away is a far better (and generally safer) day out, and now that finances dictate that I have to pick and choose my away games these days it's even more of a no-brainer than ever before. So it's off to Villa tonight while I body-swerve Birmingham.

wont be at Villa or Birmingham with those prices.Cant understand why they charge that much when you can watch it in the pub.Would more fans boycott these games if loyalty points weren't awarded?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.