Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellsblue21

with the prioity clearly being on the league and european fronts, would people accept that we should have a mix of the bench and the eds guys in to play or should we still try to win this.

my team

pantamillion

zabaleta savic kolo kolarov

milner

suarez gai johnson

guidetti balotelli

To be fair, we could get far with a team like that.

I'd like to see us play a weakened team and let the reserves get some gametime, but not stupidly weak.

It's important to win, as more games make it easier to keep a squad as full of quality as ours happy.

Birmingham still have some decent players, so I'd be wary of mixing it up with too many from EDS. The likes of Suarez are quite raw so you need to be careful. Bench for most of them is fine.

But yeah it will mostly be a matter of rotation. If Micah started the game before, play Zabaleta. Ditto for Clichy/Kolarov, Balotelli/Dzeko and so on. Pantilimon, Savic, Milner, AJ should all get games.

Ntini77 said:
Razak must play.

Agreed mate, Razak is going to be an exeptional player!!

Watching the EDS lads over the past season or so we have players IMO who are going to make it it'll just be a matter of when and where they'll fit in. Razak is one of them along with Assulin, Suarez and Roman. It's so exciting watching these lads!!

with the squad we have got we should defo go for it, 4 rounds to negotiate (with atleast 4 prem teams to go this round) then we could be in another Webmbley final!

Cardiff v Leicester

Wolverhampton v Millwall

Chelsea v Fulham

Aldershot/Carlisle v Rochdale

Arsenal v Shrewsbury

Burnley v MK Dons

Leeds v Man Utd

Brighton v Liverpool

Nottm Forest v Newcastle

Man City v Birmingham

Blackburn v Leyton Orient/Bristol Rovers

Swindon/Southampton v Charlton/Preston

Everton v West Brom

Crystal Palace/Wigan v Middlesbrough

Aston Villa v Bolton

Stoke v Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.