Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanzone Danny said:
Ntini77 said:
Razak must play.

Agreed mate, Razak is going to be an exeptional player!!

Watching the EDS lads over the past season or so we have players IMO who are going to make it it'll just be a matter of when and where they'll fit in. Razak is one of them along with Assulin, Suarez and Roman. It's so exciting watching these lads!!

We have some really exciting prospects coming through. Definately would like to see 2 or 3 of them involved in the Birmingham game. Whether that be from the start or on the bench. Would love to see Razak get his chance. Although i think saying he must play is overstating it.

Not too many youngsters.

We must be one of the favourites for this.

Balo/Johnson/Tevez/Kolo/Savic/Milner should all start
Either Micah or Zab, Clichy or Kolorov

I cant see Birmingham being bothered with this. They have europe and Championship to consider.

I think once the draw was made they will have looked at it and thought..shit!

With the players we have on the bench we should be able to field a team that can beat Birmingham without playing any of our starting 11. Would be good to throw a few youngsters in but people like AJ & Balo need to get some game time too.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not too many youngsters.

We must be one of the favourites for this.

Balo/Johnson/Tevez/Kolo/Savic/Milner should all start
Either Micah or Zab, Clichy or Kolorov

I cant see Birmingham being bothered with this. They have europe and Championship to consider.

I think once the draw was made they will have looked at it and thought..shit!

Agree , not too many youngsters should be fielded , we should have a good mix between experienced first team and a couple or several youths . We shouldn't take this competition likely because it is a piece of silverware there for the taking , if we want it , we can win it

Ja Salford Blue said:
with the squad we have got we should defo go for it, 4 rounds to negotiate (with atleast 4 prem teams to go this round) then we could be in another Webmbley final!

Cardiff v Leicester - Cardiff

Wolverhampton v Millwall - Wolves

Chelsea v Fulham - Chelsea

Aldershot/Carlisle v Rochdale - Carlisle

Arsenal v Shrewsbury - Arsenal

Burnley v MK Dons - Burnley

Leeds v Man Utd - Rags

Brighton v Liverpool -Liverpool

Nottm Forest v Newcastle - Newcastle

Man City v Birmingham - City

Blackburn v Leyton Orient/Bristol Rovers Blackburn

Swindon/Southampton v Charlton/Preston - Southampton

Everton v West Brom - Everton

Crystal Palace/Wigan v Middlesbrough - Wigan

Aston Villa v Bolton - Villa

Stoke v Tottenham - Stoke

My predictions for the winner of each round. But they'll be some upsets so who knows.

Leaving Cardiff, Wolves, Chelsea, Carlisle, Arsenal, Burnley, Rags, Liverpool, Newcastle, City, Blackburn, Southampton, Everton, Wigan, Villa and Stoke

dont want to make that mistake again , near enough full strength team for me please i want to win as many trophies as we can.

No reason why we can't rest a few players and still put out a very strong team.

-----------------------------Hart------------------------------------------

---Zabaleta---------Savic----------Lescott-----------Kolorov--------------

---------------------Razak-----------Milner---------------------------

----SWP--------------------Assulin-------------------Johnson-------------

-----------------------------Balotelli---------------------------------------

_____________Pantilimon____________

Zabaleta____Kolo____Savic____Kolarov

___________Barry____Milner_________

____Johnson____Tevez____Assulin____

______________Balotelli_____________

lee-mcfc said:
dont want to make that mistake again , near enough full strength team for me please i want to win as many trophies as we can.
Disagree with you on that point. If it were a top 6 side from the premiership then maybe, but as Birmingham have bigger fish to fry( eufa and league) then we should absolutely use our fringe players. Leave out dzeko silva aguero yaya Barry hart etc. It just makes sense as we will have everton at home on the weekend and that will be a tough game. If our fringe/bench players can't get a game in the carling cup then they will start wondering if they will ever get a game, and how are they going to impress bobby if they don't play? No-brainer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.