Birmingham City (H) - FA Cup R3 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably want to keep KdB and the likes in a rythm without disrupting and can't really complain, but personally I wouldn't mind if we sent the kids out today. We could do without this cup this season I feel
It’s all about rhythm for most players. We could bench them then need them coming on and playing flat out for 30 minutes when it’s 1-1 and they increase their chances of injury, or play a very strong team from the start and coast to a 3-0 lead then make 5 subs. I know which I think is the best option. I’m delighted with this team. No body is good enough to disregard a cup by playing kids and getting knocked out (despite what Klopp thinks) If we hadn’t gone strong in the league cup last year we’d have won fuck all. It’s all about trophies :)

Always pick the strongest team/squad in the circumstances. Hopefully get it won quickly, then rest. Extra time and pens, then!

Can’t believe some of the moaning on here.
First team players needed fitness always trumps youth players getting experience. Kev and Dias surprising but maybe Pep wants to keep some momentum going after three excellent wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.