Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

im getting pretty fed up with steve mcmanaman. all he has done is criticize us the whole game. he even criticized kolarovs free kick. we score two goals in a half and all he has to say is "they have really lacked quality tonight." im not going to say this is a vintage city performance, but give me a break.

We've not played great, but this pitch is worse than Notts County's. Shocking for a Premier League club. What we must not do is think that it's game over, like we did after Tevez's goal.

Delighted for Kolarov.

Get well soon Micah.

im getting pretty fed up with steve mcmanaman. all he has done is criticize us the whole game. he even criticized kolarovs free kick. we score two goals in a half and all he has to say is "they have really lacked quality tonight." im not going to say this is a vintage city performance, but give me a break.

Grimble said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Get to fuck you tit. That was a fuckin stupid decision, that he brought on himself. So do one with your holier than thou shite.

Just have to wonder what kind of person slags one of our own off as he's now getting taken to hospital. Let's hope for his and your sake it's not to serious as you will look an ever bigger twat than now.

I'll leave that to you. You doing a perfectly good job of it.

Apparently Blackburn are all over Spurs but Spurs 1-0 up still. :/

As for us, we're leading one of the toughest away games of the season despite not playing well. Clinical (3 chances, 2 goals) and that is the most important thing.

Post reply ? Does that mean i've to put it in an envelope buy a stamp and send it by royal mail. Probably be quicker . Its like walking on tar on the site tonight :-(

Firstly, can we ban guests? Once again the site is slow because of too many people trying to get on to the site!

McPointalot calling Silva "Villa." McPointalot is corrected by other pundit.

We look okay. We do look a bit shaky at the back. And going forward - some of our passes look a bit lackluster, but apart from that we're hanging in.

Dzeko has been quiet and missed the only chance he's had, but once again, he's being asked to play on a terrible pitch in a hostile ground. He'll be a totally different person once he gets a Premier League goal or two.

Tevez and Silva are once again, going about their business quietly and softly. Tevez did really well with his goal, despite a deflection taking it in. Silva has given away a couple of passes, but they were with his right foot into areas full of Brum defenders.

Kolarov's free-kick really was world class. He put it into an area where the goalkeeper was covering, and still managed to get it in with a lot of power! Top class free kick, and had me in muffled screams due to the pasta I was eating at the time.

But once again, poor defending has cost us a goal - a goal that now means the game hangs in the balance.

More of the same in the second half, please.

lastmanback said:
Post reply ? Does that mean i've to put it in an envelope buy a stamp and send it by royal mail. Probably be quicker . Its like walking on tar on the site tonight :-(
this and os

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.