Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

dw7 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Er, he kept us in the cup you clown.

whoop de dooo against a fucking division 3 side

he's fucking gash i bet he doesnt score over 50 goals for city in his career at the club

Exactly, he was the only player on the field who was able to score against that "fucking division 3" side.

Since Dzeko came in, I sense a selfish Tevez... Maybe I'm wrong?

dw7 said:
keemcfc said:
Well noone else in the team scored did they?

Give him a few more mins FFS...

i will im giving him 5 years to get 50 goals

You're a child. A few years ago we were fighting for relegation and now we're fighting for a CL spot... Stop ranting and be supportive.

Mark Lawrenson's Prediction for Birmingham City v Manchester City

City are very jittery at the back at the moment, despite having quite a settled back-four.

Joe Hart has made a couple of errors in goal too, which happens, but I think the major issue for their manager Roberto Mancini to address is that teams don't really have to work that hard to score against them at the moment.

But I still think they will win this one because West Brom away are distinctly average and City's attacking talent should be enough to carry them through.

Prediction: Manchester City 2-0 Birmingham City

Lawro has City in 4th place in the table on 57 points, including his predicted win over West Brom.

In fact, City are currently in 3rd place on 46 points going into the game at Eastlands.

Here are all of Mark Lawrenson's 2010-11 Premier League predictions, together with how the League Table would look like if he was correct...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_Lawrensons_Predictions_2010-11.html

Its unreal how people can base an opinion on a player after seeing them in about 3 games. What a joke. There are countless examples of players who have taken a while to settle for their new team and then been outstanding (even some just swapping prem team for prem team let alone from another country).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.