Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

Akai said:
I wish Tevez was selfish there :p

oh god Toure is injured ...

I wish he played right to Dzeko :p
I still cannot believe EPL club is having a horrible pitch as this

awwwwful awwful commentators... espn .. get a grip who gave these idiots a mic tbh

come on cityyyy

really don't agree with the criticism of Dzeko, he's playing the role they need him to play, occupying defenders and floating around the box, creating a lot more space than we had earlier in the season. We haven't fed him much service and there haven't been enough to poach, but he's received the ball well, turned play around, and occupied defenders extremely well. You can't just judge a guy on whether or not he happens to put one in the net

Mancini needs another Silva type player and put Dzeko up top, thats what he got him for, isn't it? it's not Dzeko's job to be so deep, again no service to Dzeko

Garden Of Edin said:
Stream please lads, one that works!

please dont post any stream links in this thread....check out the stream thread for links

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=206293&start=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=206293&start=70</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.