Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

tbh, Zigic is gonna be a handfull, especially since City's form in set plays. Whenever there's a high ball going into penalty box i get nervous....it has to end

Hope win win this i'm expecting a tough tough game 2-2 draw. We are giving to many silly goals away lately it's gotta stop. We need to play from the start get a couple of goals early on and keep at them. If we defend set pieces well and don't give a stupid goal away then we will win.

Hart--Richards--Kompany--Kolo--Kolarov--De Jong--Milner--Yaya--Silva--Tevez--Dzeko

Think Milner would be a decent shout in center mid in front of De Jong While Yaya,Silva,Dzeko & Tevez do the attacking work. Jesus as i'm writing this i'm thinking how the fuck can this team not beat Birmingham Home or Away :)

Bench Given--Lescott--Boateng--Barry--Vieira--SWP--Jo(ke)

COME ON BLUES :)

am333 said:
Birmingham always a tough one....hope that everyone is healthy for this one.....would like to see Richards in as well.

btw , bosnian national TV covering this one tonight, think they will cover every City game from now on, how awesome is that.

CMON!!!!

No better reason to win tonight then..Come on Edin make your people proud.

We need an early goal, then birmingham will have to come out and play so we can then find gaps, if we take our chances and get an early goal i think it will be 3 0 city but if we concede thats the game lost because bimingham will just do what they did at COMs

bleu20 said:
It's too bad that both MU and Arsenal won yesterday. For this game, I hope we can create enough scoring chances because that seems to be have been one of our problems in the last couple of games. But maybe that's due to Silva's absence.

Hope we can create enough scoring chances / that's been one of our problems in the last couple of games??????

I think you must've been watching another team because we've created a wealth of chances (just re-run the footage and concentrate or look at the stats). . . our problem has been not putting enough of those many chances away and ergo we've allowed the opposition to sit back and exacerbated the need to keep pressing for more chances which has left us exposed at the back.

I'm doubtful that Carlos will play tonight (won't unless his back problem is sorted because it would be foolish to risk him 'do or die style' with so much of the season ahead). If he doesn't turn out then I still expect a win because Eddie's got his shooting boots on now and will want to polish them by banging a few more in.

All being well - City 3 - brum 1

PS. We've done wonders given that our squad is bedding in so best not to expect anything beyond a 4th place finish this season. Next season will be different 'cos once bedded in with Eddie & Balo on the pitch we'll be unbeatable.

samharris said:
am333 said:
Birmingham always a tough one....hope that everyone is healthy for this one.....would like to see Richards in as well.

btw , bosnian national TV covering this one tonight, think they will cover every City game from now on, how awesome is that.

CMON!!!!

No better reason to win tonight then..Come on Edin make your people proud.

Thanks for the Tip, i was just looking on Sportklub, they covering Livpool tonight. So we have our Comentary on BHT, he talks to much crap but there is no better Celebrations if Dzeko even touch the Ball.

"Oj kako je ovo nas Edin uradio, bravo Edine, postao si Bog, ti si Zeus!" Sounds stupid, but it kicks asses.

Richards is injured so I guess :

--------------------Hart----------------------

Boatang-----K Toure-----Kompany-----Koralov

-----------Yaya---Dejong---Barry------------

--------------------Silva---------------------

-------------------Tevez---------------------

-------------------Dzeko---------------------

Nothing less than a win is good enough from this game.

-------------------------Hart------------------------
--------------Boatang-----------Kompany-----------
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Zabaleta----
---------------------------------------------Kolarov-
-----Dzeko------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------DeJong---
----------------------------------------Barry---------
-------------------Tevez-----------Yaya-------------
----------------------------Silva---------------------

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.