Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

NewbBlue said:
I'd have Mournho just to clear out the shit.

Barry and Milner (winger) - gone
Jo - gone
Vieira - gone
Boateng- good cover at CB but never a fullback

We would take big losses, but for fuck's sake the time has come.

Maybe we can buy some speedy players and some natural wingers.

Fucking yes thats what I want.

blumoonrises said:
cheshireblue said:
Just got back from 7aside after last hearing we're 2-1 up...

2vwafec.png

33/1
Cheers City!

How disappointing for you...

More disappointing for Mansour. He's spent a little bit more money.
Sick of watching Vieira, Milner and Barry. Dreadful.

For fuck shake you lot make me sick stop fucking moan like Spoilt Kids yes we’ve spent money but that gives us no right to win every game. It takes time I can only assume you lot moaning on haven’t supported City long or you are all under 10. This is City. I went to my 1st game in 1976 and got my 1st season ticket in 1982 – 83 and its been brilliant every season since. What the fuck you lot accept is beyond me but I wish you would all fuck off and leave us true supporters to it. Do really think the goat was world class no we made him so Uwe no we made him so Dicko no we made him so it called SUPPORT. So all those knocking Dezko after 4 games wake up and get real

In the late 80’s we used to get 17 -18,000 for home games the support was great and we got behind the team whatever happen I hope those days return and all you glory hunting moaning twats fuck off somewhere else

Just in case anyone spotted it wasnt a pen we were robbed

Mancini is to blame for 2 more dropped points tonight. No way on this earth is Vierra good enough to be playing in any team that is serious about finishing in the top 4 let alone winning the league. We have spent shit loads of Money this season and as far as im concerned anything less than top 4 and a trophy this season aint good enough.
9 out of 10 managers would be capable of makin top 4 on our budget so its expected.
Let Mancini get us into the champions league this season and then get Mourinio in to lead us to the promised land !!!

I like watching horror films. Zombie movies are a personal favorite of mine and my friends. We like to play a game while watching them. You try to guess from the opening of the film who the person you should kill immediately once the Zombie Apocalypse starts because there's always that one guy that either panics and gets people killed or refuses to believe there's a problem and gets people killed or sacrifices others to live longer. That's the person who you either watch like a hawk all the time, abandon them to their fate, or you kill them before they get everyone else killed.

I'm not saying I would kill anyone. I'm completely against that. But I can say some people here don't inspire confidence.

dw7 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Er, he kept us in the cup you clown.

whoop de dooo against a fucking division 3 side

he's fucking gash i bet he doesnt score over 50 goals for city in his career at the club

Well noone else in the team scored did they?

Give him a few more mins FFS...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.