Bit of Info Updated page 14

Re: Bit of Info

Hello chicken are you there............are you with Peter Hilton??????

twinkletoes said:
universaltortoise said:
Am I correct that the knee capping thing is a bit tongue in cheek? As far as I can work out this damages the nerves and ligaments and with the majority of victims means they cannot walk properly ever again.

So he's fucked?

Yeah i thought that the legendary kneecapping was quite painful and a pretty certain way to make a statement for life. I don't beleve that you can be a professional soccerplayer after a kneecapping.
Its a method used by the IRA in Northern Ireland towards people that in some way have made themselves unpopular amongst the IRA.

Cityfan-Denmark said:
twinkletoes said:
universaltortoise said:
Am I correct that the knee capping thing is a bit tongue in cheek? As far as I can work out this damages the nerves and ligaments and with the majority of victims means they cannot walk properly ever again.

So he's fucked?

Yeah i thought that the legendary kneecapping was quite painful and a pretty certain way to make a statement for life. I don't beleve that you can be a professional soccerplayer after a kneecapping.
Its a method used by the IRA in Northern Ireland towards people that in some way have made themselves unpopular amongst the IRA.

This.

Trust me if you have been kneecapped you will not be playing football ever again!

Wheelsy said:
Nah Coops is solid.

Except for when he left me stranded in Denton at some club with Ricky Hatton...

haha sorry about that pal!!!

and it wasnt Denton we went there first the place you ended up with Ricky Hatton was Stalybridge. Then you got your very expensive taxi back to where you were staying in Hale!!

coops said:
Wheelsy said:
Nah Coops is solid.

and it wasnt Denton we went there first the place you ended up with Ricky Hatton was Stalybridge. Then you got your very expensive taxi back to where you were staying in Hale!!

I remember Sheffield -> Windmill or whatever it was called -> Maxicab -> Ricky Hatton -> Taxi to Altrincham station -> £40 lighter

So many holes in my memory from that night...

Wheelsy said:
coops said:
Wheelsy said:
Nah Coops is solid.

I remember Sheffield -> Windmill or whatever it was called -> Maxicab -> Ricky Hatton -> Taxi to Altrincham station -> £40 lighter

So many holes in my memory from that night...

haha was good though mate and you did well to remember the name of the pub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.