Bit of Info Updated page 14

Re: Bit of Info

i know coops and the info he says will be true and not made up. the person he says he got the info i know who it is. just hope we get eto. keep up the good work rick you fat head

coops said:
Was talking tonight at an FA meeting to someone who is a mate of someone off the board. Someone you all know and has been at city for years. He enlightened me to a few things not really ground breaking but might be some interesting things:

1) Tevez all agreed but not signed, he has accepted contract and terms but the only way we will fail is if Chelsea match out contract offer. Currently they are 30000 a week off and wont increase because it will upset the likes of Lampard and Terry. So we are pretty safe.
2) He conducted the Barry deal because he is good friends with the chief exec at Villa, he phoned his pal and said we want Barry for 12 million but he had already been instructed by Cook we would go to 16 but go up in 1's. His pal said give me a short while and I will speak to Martin O'Neill. The guy I spoke to never thought they would accept the first bid, ten mins later the Villa Exec called up and said were on. My guy said why did you accept the first bid, to which they replied "Martin said anyone can have Barry, we know he's going but he ain't going to that Spanish T**T Benitez" So he must have upset O'Neill last year. ( , Dunno about that heard different Mum was a director at MBNA,When General Charles Krulak was chairman thier,Now 2nd in command at Villa heard a different storey)
3) Lescott deal is definitely on but there are worries over his knee's but he passed a medical 2 years ago at Everton so shouldn't be a problem. Apparently he got knee capped by some gangster whilst at Wolves for shagging his bird lol. ( Yer him and Matt Murrey were shagging the top eds, Sons bird)
4) M Johnson has been to America for counselling he is officially a piss head but City are working with him and he owes us big time.
5) He wouldn't release any more transfer news but he did say there would be another 2/3 signings. Eto wants too much and they will re visit it if Barca sign a top forward and Eto spits his dummy out. He did however smile and said I can't say anythong when I threw Terry, Toure, Villa and Aguero at him lol. Hughes has to get top six as we all know and if he does there will be even bigger signings next year, if we get champs league hold on to your hats!!
6) He tells me we have managed to upset Ken Bates at Leeds apparently we have nabbed some 15 yr old meant to be world class, one of the best in Britain. Thing is city have got him for free apart from a tribunal fee of around 300k because Leeds hadn't signed him up past 16. City moved quick and got him. Bates exact words to him were "if them camel munching cun*s think they are having him for the tribunal fee they can f**k off" lol sounds promising on the player though I ain't got a name.
7) Last one Harts loan deal to Brum is a belter he has gone for first team football but they are also paying his full wages and will pay a full fee of 800k if they stay up.
They also have first refusal if we decide to sell but no fee agreed and no intention to sell.

Like I said nothing ground breaking but thought I would share it.

Sorry forgot to add, apparently the rumours reagrding Sturridge were true he was asking for 60000 a week and city told him to sling it. Chelsea have offered him it because there is no fee other than the tribunal fee. The guy said Studge wil be awsome and a 10-15 million pound player in 2-3 years so I asked why not pay it and get it the money back by selling him ina year or s if it doesnt work out.....he wouldnt answer. Apparently studge would never play unless 110% fit he is a right mard arse!

Ticket For Schalke said:
coops said:
Was talking tonight at an FA meeting to someone who is a mate of someone off the board. Someone you all know and has been at city for years. He enlightened me to a few things not really ground breaking but might be some interesting things:

1) Tevez all agreed but not signed, he has accepted contract and terms but the only way we will fail is if Chelsea match out contract offer. Currently they are 30000 a week off and wont increase because it will upset the likes of Lampard and Terry. So we are pretty safe.
2) He conducted the Barry deal because he is good friends with the chief exec at Villa, he phoned his pal and said we want Barry for 12 million but he had already been instructed by Cook we would go to 16 but go up in 1's. His pal said give me a short while and I will speak to Martin O'Neill. The guy I spoke to never thought they would accept the first bid, ten mins later the Villa Exec called up and said were on. My guy said why did you accept the first bid, to which they replied "Martin said anyone can have Barry, we know he's going but he ain't going to that Spanish T**T Benitez" So he must have upset O'Neill last year. ( , Dunno about that heard different Mum was a director at MBNA,When General Charles Krulak was chairman thier,Now 2nd in command at Villa heard a different storey)
3) Lescott deal is definitely on but there are worries over his knee's but he passed a medical 2 years ago at Everton so shouldn't be a problem. Apparently he got knee capped by some gangster whilst at Wolves for shagging his bird lol. ( Yer him and Matt Murrey were shagging the top eds, Sons bird)
4) M Johnson has been to America for counselling he is officially a piss head but City are working with him and he owes us big time.
5) He wouldn't release any more transfer news but he did say there would be another 2/3 signings. Eto wants too much and they will re visit it if Barca sign a top forward and Eto spits his dummy out. He did however smile and said I can't say anythong when I threw Terry, Toure, Villa and Aguero at him lol. Hughes has to get top six as we all know and if he does there will be even bigger signings next year, if we get champs league hold on to your hats!!
6) He tells me we have managed to upset Ken Bates at Leeds apparently we have nabbed some 15 yr old meant to be world class, one of the best in Britain. Thing is city have got him for free apart from a tribunal fee of around 300k because Leeds hadn't signed him up past 16. City moved quick and got him. Bates exact words to him were "if them camel munching cun*s think they are having him for the tribunal fee they can f**k off" lol sounds promising on the player though I ain't got a name.
7) Last one Harts loan deal to Brum is a belter he has gone for first team football but they are also paying his full wages and will pay a full fee of 800k if they stay up.
They also have first refusal if we decide to sell but no fee agreed and no intention to sell.

Sorry forgot to add, apparently the rumours reagrding Sturridge were true he was asking for 60000 a week and city told him to sling it. Chelsea have offered him it because there is no fee other than the tribunal fee. The guy said Studge wil be awsome and a 10-15 million pound player in 2-3 years so I asked why not pay it and get it the money back by selling him ina year or s if it doesnt work out.....he wouldnt answer. Apparently studge would never play unless 110% fit he is a right mard arse!

Thanks for the info...

coops said:

2) He conducted the Barry deal because he is good friends with the chief exec at Villa, he phoned his pal and said we want Barry for 12 million but he had already been instructed by Cook we would go to 16 but go up in 1's. His pal said give me a short while and I will speak to Martin O'Neill. The guy I spoke to never thought they would accept the first bid, ten mins later the Villa Exec called up and said were on. My guy said why did you accept the first bid, to which they replied "Martin said anyone can have Barry, we know he's going but he ain't going to that Spanish T**T Benitez" So he must have upset O'Neill last year.
3) Lescott deal is definitely on but there are worries over his knee's but he passed a medical 2 years ago at Everton so shouldn't be a problem. Apparently he got knee capped by some gangster whilst at Wolves for shagging his bird lol.

thanks for the info mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.