Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

TheNews

Team supported
Charlton Athletic
Tevez - talks well under way but difficult as third party interest, but looking good

Barry - 'Pool or goons can't compete only real threat will come from Spurs, who do seem to have money to spend again, they seem to be a big money making club. Their ace in the pack seems to be most he family are season ticket holders there and he himself is a Spurs fan. But money will talk at the end of the day as they have a fairly tight wage structure.

No news on Eto'o rumours

Hughes has to hit the ground running or bye bye

Re: Bit of Update

Rather than starting another thread i thought i'd jump on this one.
After a conversation yesterday this is an update of definate targets that are progressing:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

Danamy said:
Rather than starting another thread i thought i'd jump on this one.
After a conversation yesterday this is an update of definate targets that are progressing:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

i get the feeling Kia Joorabchian is looking after our summer activity, he has links with Tevez and CSKA (through Jo) and hence could be doing the negotiation for Zhirkov.

maybe we will unload Jo back to them.....although can't see him fancying another stint in Moscow.

ox-blue said:
And you know this because?

Well if you'd have bothered checking my past posts then you might have a bit of a clue!

Of course if you'd rather I not bother then so be it

the news has been spot on before guys and does seem very ITK.

How come the other day Barry was 100% done but now we have a threat from Spurs for his signature?

Paulmcfc2703 said:

How come the other day Barry was 100% done but now we have a threat from Spurs for his signature?

Spurs have only recently showed their hand but shouldn't be a problem, only really a family thing but don't know too many footballers that go and play for their child hood teams.

£90k-£100k a week will put them out the frame

Paulmcfc2703 said:

we were probably the only club talking to him and the deal was looking good the spurs showed their interest and Barry is now looking at both deals considering he was a spurs fan and his family support spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.