Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Re: Bit of Update

Dale Blue said:
Sorry mate not for me, he got ripped apart when Pompey came to COMS altho to be fair most would have done against Robbie that day ! ;-)

I think he's been their best player on the last two occasions we've stuffed them at City.[/quote]

Not saying that much though does it fella,their best player each time we have stuffed them ! :-)

TheNews said:
PSmyth07 said:

Hope your joking

Woodgate might be another name but again thats just guess work and based on no info

Might not have been as much guesswork as I first thought, seems he maybe on our enquiry list but believe would only chase up if Lescott is a no go.

Not sure much will happen in the next week or so a Hughes is off on his Holidays

Slag me if you want but all genuine info, guess you just can't help some people though

Not answering PM's as any info I get I post on here, but thanks for the PM's (Well most of them)

Danamy said:
Danamy said:
Rather than starting another thread i thought i'd jump on this one.
After a conversation yesterday this is an update of definate targets that are progressing:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

As i quoted on May 31st and people just think i make it up? lol
Tevez and Johnson already come out and now the third one, link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tars-Igor-Akinfeev-Yuri-Zhirkov.html?ITO=1490

I wish i was that good at guessing!

As far as I'm aware Johnson was never a definite target. City only asked to be kept informed of any developments and didn't take it any further. As for Zhirkov, the Mail says we're interested so you must be right? Wrong. They're just name dropping in a lazy article which has no quotes or credible information to suggest we're actually after this guy.

CityPar said:
Danamy said:
Danamy said:
Rather than starting another thread i thought i'd jump on this one.
After a conversation yesterday this is an update of definate targets that are progressing:

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

As i quoted on May 31st and people just think i make it up? lol
Tevez and Johnson already come out and now the third one, link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tars-Igor-Akinfeev-Yuri-Zhirkov.html?ITO=1490

I wish i was that good at guessing!

As far as I'm aware Johnson was never a definite target. City only asked to be kept informed of any developments and didn't take it any further. As for Zhirkov, the Mail says we're interested so you must be right? Wrong. They're just name dropping in a lazy article which has no quotes or credible information to suggest we're actually after this guy.

Ok you've got me i'm a WUM............let me just pop off and throw a dart at the world of footballers mag and i'll come back with other names in a mo!!
I don't know why i bother sometimes? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.