Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Re: Bit of Update

TheNews said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
the news has been spot on before guys and does seem very ITK.

How come the other day Barry was 100% done but now we have a threat from Spurs for his signature?

Spurs have only recently showed their hand but shouldn't be a problem, only really a family thing but don't know too many footballers that go and play for their child hood teams.

£90k-£100k a week will put them out the frame
nice one cheers mate

Don't want to start a new thread but even if these deals don't come off, ie Tevez, Barry, Eto o, Villa there are still lots of players out there of equal or better ability

Aguero, Van da Vaart, Huntalaar, Ribery, Henry, Kaka, Ronaldinho,De Rossi, Trochowski the list is almost endless.

chorleybloo123 said:
mancity5 said:
How do I get to be one of these ITKs,,, ?

Say you know someone and just post any old crap.

To be fair to The News his Corluka stuff was spot on.

TheNews said:
Tevez - talks well under way but difficult as third party interest, but looking good

Barry - 'Pool or goons can't compete only real threat will come from Spurs, who do seem to have money to spend again, they seem to be a big money making club. Their ace in the pack seems to be most he family are season ticket holders there and he himself is a Spurs fan. But money will talk at the end of the day as they have a fairly tight wage structure.

No news on Eto'o rumours

Hughes has to hit the ground running or bye bye

This is what I thought - it'll be a cold day in hell before Spurs pay him anything like £90,000 a week. Plus, and I say this objectively I think and not through blue-tinted specs - we have a better chance of champions league football in the next few years than they do.

sam221985 said:
TheNews said:
Tevez - talks well under way but difficult as third party interest, but looking good

Barry - 'Pool or goons can't compete only real threat will come from Spurs, who do seem to have money to spend again, they seem to be a big money making club. Their ace in the pack seems to be most he family are season ticket holders there and he himself is a Spurs fan. But money will talk at the end of the day as they have a fairly tight wage structure.

No news on Eto'o rumours

Hughes has to hit the ground running or bye bye

This is what I thought - it'll be a cold day in hell before Spurs pay him anything like £90,000 a week. Plus, and I say this objectively I think and not through blue-tinted specs - we have a better chance of champions league football in the next few years than they do.

Robbie Keane is reported to be on £80k per week so anything is possible.

TheNews said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
the news has been spot on before guys and does seem very ITK.

How come the other day Barry was 100% done but now we have a threat from Spurs for his signature?

Spurs have only recently showed their hand but shouldn't be a problem, only really a family thing but don't know too many footballers that go and play for their child hood teams.

I can think of trev sinclair but thats about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.