Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Tez Tosterone said:
SSN this morning speculating that Lucas Neill might join City.

Well if this comes to fruition Hughes might as well start sending his CV in for other jobs now, ive never once seen the guy play so well that I have thought 'hes a good un'!

Never understood Neill.

I thought he was the best non Italian defender at the last world cup and was very good for Blackburn but haven't thought he was great for West ham.

What i will say is he is a lot better in my view in the centre than at full back and he is a player I think would improve us when we are away to Stoke and Birmingham etc next year.

I can't see the deal happening though I can see us improving the squad with a few cheap established prem players of the Niell ilk alongside the better player we will sign as I think Hughes wants to give everyone a kick up the jacksie.

Re: Bit of Update

Solihull Samba Boys said:
I think Marc Muniesa was the lad from Barcelona. He can play centre half or left back and is only 16 or 17. Made his debut the other week when Pep was resting his established players for the final.

Got sent off , unluckily, after about 2 mins on pitch

Re: Bit of Update

Theo555 said:
From what I gather

Danamy - Zirkhov, Glen Johnson and tevez
TheNews - Tevez, Barry
Ajay - Tevez, Eto'o, Barry

Let me throw in the following thoughts, not necessarily new but I understand to be the truth. Hughes wishes to buy mainly strong established Premier League players, hence the interest in Barry and Tevez and probably 3 or 4 more of a similar stature. He will also go for 1 or 2 marquee names who would be the icing on the cake, hence Eto'o and Henry. My source who incidentally knew that SI had signed well before it was announced reckons he would be extremely dissapointed, given his unique and knowledgeable position, if we didn't get at least 1 of these marquee signings.

But if they done that then they must do so with the intention of actually selling the player to us surely. Why would you allow this and unsettle the player if talks then broke down regarding the transfer fee amount? Doesn't make sense to me.

Levets, I'm not disgarding this information as I know you're ITK, just wondered about this. That's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.