Bitching Session !!

mcfc_die_hard

Right just got back from boxing and the girlfriend then tells me im not seeing you tonight im going to another lads house. To be honest i feel like kickin the shit out of the prick because she knows i dnt like her seeing him because he has tried it on with her while i have been with her.

Thats my little rant over any others fancy getting it out of there system ??

mcfc_die_hard said:
Right just got back from boxing and the girlfriend then tells me im not seeing you tonight im going to another lads house. To be honest i feel like kickin the shit out of the prick because she knows i dnt like her seeing him because he has tried it on with her while i have been with her.

Thats my little rant over any others fancy getting it out of there system ??

I have no idea about your ages, how long you've been together etc, but based on that information in isolation, I'd say the writing was on the wall.

LCBblue said:
Thats pretty shocking. Tell the guy to do one? Box him?

Tell me bout it mate. She has told me to keep ma mouth shut and i have, and dont wanna box him just whack him.

But then she turn it round on me and says im stressing then goes in a mood with me

What I'd do mate. Is go to this lads house, knock on, let yourself in, pound his mum to fuck, twat his dad. Walk up stairs, shag you're bird in front of him, then twat the shit out of him.

mcfc_die_hard said:
LCBblue said:
Thats pretty shocking. Tell the guy to do one? Box him?

Tell me bout it mate. She has told me to keep ma mouth shut and i have, and dont wanna box him just whack him.

But then she turn it round on me and says im stressing then goes in a mood with me

She seems like the bossy type, I remember one of your threads couple of weeks back about your girl wanting to move in whilst your parents were away or something?? ;)

Im not sure...But, she sounds a little tempermental, perhaps you could have, "the talk" with her, sounds like shes beginning to like this guy? Maybe you could ring her? And post the details in this thread?

We can be a very helpful bunch.

Jay-Mcfc said:
What I'd do mate. Is go to this lads house, knock on, let yourself in, pound his mum to fuck, twat his dad. Walk up stairs, shag you're bird in front of him, then twat the shit out of him.

I'm sure you would.

a night in with her boyfriend or a night at another guys house. . . . . . wtf. Thats harsh on you. How would she feel if you wanted to spend the night at another girls house. Double standards me thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.