Bitching Session !!

Bluemoon115 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
BM115 knows it. Listen to him. Tear the shit to fuck.
Yeah!

Well, maybe if you wern't 4 ft 3 and built like a twig ;-P
I'm like the hulk. I grow an extra 2 foot, and bulge out to fuck. Trust. Will show you next time.

To be honest pal, i'd trust a woman more who admitted where she was going. Much better than lying about where she is now.

Seriously ditching you to hang with another guy? Doesn't sound good. I'm not saying girls shouldn't have guy friends but what your saying sounds fishy and if it smells like a fish it is a fish!

mcfc_die_hard said:
LCBblue said:
Thats pretty shocking. Tell the guy to do one? Box him?

Tell me bout it mate. She has told me to keep ma mouth shut and i have, and dont wanna box him just whack him.

But then she turn it round on me and says im stressing then goes in a mood with me

Sounds to me like she has you right where she wants you, while taking dick off this other guy too.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Right just got back from boxing and the girlfriend then tells me im not seeing you tonight im going to another lads house. To be honest i feel like kickin the shit out of the prick because she knows i dnt like her seeing him because he has tried it on with her while i have been with her.

Thats my little rant over any others fancy getting it out of there system ??
I deffo reckon you've painted a scenario in your head where you chin him infront of your lass. I hate twats like that (him, not you). Sneaky fucker. You know he wants to fuck her but she won't admit it.

Get rid right now.

It's not going anywhere. If she isn't willing to listen to your concerns and compromise then there's no future. If she thinks your relationship is less important than one night, then she isn't worth it. All long term relationships have 'no-go' areas. My missus doesn't like me partying to one of my sisters oldest mates, because she knows that if the chance came up, she'd try it on and drunk enough I'd probably do her.
Same applies with her and her ex-boyfriend to me.

It's not a trust issue. You can trust your GF without being oblivious to danger.

I challenge all of the married men and women on here to speak out. You know that there is always one person who you know that you'd fucking hate if your spouse went off to a party with. If not, you just haven't met them yet.

Damocles said:
I challenge all of the married men and women on here to speak out. You know that there is always one person who you know that you'd fucking hate if your spouse went off to a party with. If not, you just haven't met them yet.

Just one...?

Add a zero to the end ;-)

Damocles said:
Get rid right now.

It's not going anywhere. If she isn't willing to listen to your concerns and compromise then there's no future. If she thinks your relationship is less important than one night, then she isn't worth it. All long term relationships have 'no-go' areas. My missus doesn't like me partying to one of my sisters oldest mates, because she knows that if the chance came up, she'd try it on and drunk enough I'd probably do her.
Same applies with her and her ex-boyfriend to me.

It's not a trust issue. You can trust your GF without being oblivious to danger.

bollocks.

you obviously hang with the wrong people.

and yes, i wont 'meet' any of them kind of people in the future either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.