Bitching Session !!

Greiver said:
Seriously ditching you to hang with another guy? Doesn't sound good. I'm not saying girls shouldn't have guy friends but what your saying sounds fishy and if it smells like a fish it is a fish!

yes your being done up like a kipper get rid plenty more out there

Well well well. Very interesting night for me. Got a text of her saying that she had left the house because this lad had made a move to get off with her. Now i said to her im going straight around there and sorting him out. So we went up and he denied it point blank to me and said she was a liar so i looked at her and i knew she wasnt lying then he went get the fuck out of my house you slag so i chinned him and then walked out.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Well well well. Very interesting night for me. Got a text of her saying that she had left the house because this lad had made a move to get off with her. Now i said to her im going straight around there and sorting him out. So we went up and he denied it point blank to me and said she was a liar so i looked at her and i knew she wasnt lying then he went get the fuck out of my house you slag so i chinned him and then walked out.

nice to see your calm in the heat of the moment...

Tbh i dont think shes trouble. She cant help this lad coming onto her and everyone else that was there said she backed away. And haha yeahhh but i wanted to smack the guy anyway so that was just my excuse.

Go round and drop the **** then grab him by the throat and tell him he can have her. Then fuck your woman off and tell everyone her fanny stinks.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Bluemoon115 said:
How old are you?

How do you feel about her/your relationship?

Im 17 and shes 16 and its good pal. i do trust her just not this lad makes me sick thinking that he cud be there trying it on while im at home and cant do nout bout it

Yes u can, fuck her off. She's more than welcome to him. Get another bird who won't mess you about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.