Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I have always been a bit sceptical about crypto currency but one of the lads working for me bought some last week and made a killing

I stuck £500 in and it’s trading at £770 in three days. I wouldn’t want to stick in large amounts of cash but for a bit of fun I can see how people make a fortune

I have always been a bit sceptical about crypto currency but one of the lads working for me bought some last week and made a killing

I stuck £500 in and it’s trading at £770 in three days. I wouldn’t want to stick in large amounts of cash but for a bit of fun I can see how people make a fortune

Why not its the best performing asset ever. Holding any BTC now will mean you are ahead of the curve and will make you a fortune in the longterm. Its volatile for sure but just buy and hold and look at it in 5 years and be pleasantly surprised. I first bought in 2013 and got 34 for 100 usd which I had to buy a sword for my son in some stupid game, the most expensive sword in history. Luckily it didn't cost me all 34.

Was that on bitcoin?

Why not its the best performing asset ever. Holding any BTC now will mean you are ahead of the curve and will make you a fortune in the longterm. Its volatile for sure but just buy and hold and look at it in 5 years and be pleasantly surprised. I first bought in 2013 and got 34 for 100 usd which I had to buy a sword for my son in some stupid game, the most expensive sword in history. Luckily it didn't cost me all 34.
How many do you have left? Awesome

Fucking hell, hope you’ve got a few left!

How do you realise the money, or actual cash? I dont understand how it works but get that you probably subscribe to a bitcoin site and transfer real money across. How do you get that money, or any money, back out and into our money?

How do you realise the money, or actual cash? I dont understand how it works but get that you probably subscribe to a bitcoin site and transfer real money across. How do you get that money, or any money, back out and into our money?

You use an exchange. You buy whatever crypto you want for whatever it costs in £s that day. Then when you want to sell you cash out for whatever it’s valued at in £s that day. It’s essentially like stock trading.

Some of the less mainstream coins are a bit more complex but if you’re a novice just download Coinbase or Binance (personally find Coinbase easier to navigate) and get purchasing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.