Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

You use an exchange. You buy whatever crypto you want for whatever it costs in £s that day. Then when you want to sell you cash out for whatever it’s valued at in £s that day. It’s essentially like stock trading.

Some of the less mainstream coins are a bit more complex but if you’re a novice just download Coinbase or Binance (personally find Coinbase easier to navigate) and get purchasing.
I use coinbase, dead easy to use even a knobber like me can work it. Took ages to register the account though, and to verify photo I.d. etc, but I suppose that's good in a way.

With a small 20 million cap the City coin could be one of the better performers. Not a big fan of socios but crypto is definitely the way forward for fan engagement.

I've not been in long, been interesting to say the least but I've had stocks for several years so not really fazed by the yoyo-ing. Also only really put in what I could afford to so no bother holding for as long as it takes to turn around. My alts are taking a pasting ffs XD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.