Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Has anyone ever actually sold bitcoin or similar?

I've done some research and whilst everyone is begging you to buy it, it becomes muddled and very blurry when it comes to selling....

I use Wirex primarily for conversion from Bitcoin to Fiat, their rates are better than coinbase. But now is NOT the time to sell, it's the time to accumulate more.

There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoins in existence. There are 39 million millionaires on the planet. If you own 0.28BTC (about £2500) then you will own more Bitcoin than 99% of the world population will ever be able to own. Purely in terms of it's scarcity, the price rise is inevitable.

I had more than 400 BTC back in 2014. Lost all trading later. Won all trading before though, so it's less of a big pain in the arse. Wife won't forgive me ever though that I'm not a millionaire now.

Seems I was right regarding Dignity ($DIG) - Kent Swig is rumoured to be IN as CEO, Buyout complete - Troy Hogg / James Goldberg OUT (Known by many as mlm scammers).
Mr. Swig is an Owner and Co-Chairman of Terra Holdings, LLC, one of the largest private real estate service companies in the United States.
Gold backed cryptocurrency, each token backed by 0.02445g of gold, currently just over 1 dollar, trading at a pathetic 126 less than that because of all the drama pre the buyout. Follow @SIONTradingFZE on twitter for updates. SION are well respected and have a 30+ year background in the gold world. Gold end of year audit and bar audit conducted by BRINKS expected any day.

This story has slipped by under the radar.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50751899

Canadian who ran a Crypto Currency trading platform (he basically took investors money and stuck it in an account in his own name) has passed away while on holiday in India. The £100+ million is alleged to be sat in encrypted accounts that can not be accessed because of his sudden death. Over a year now and the Liquidators are struggling to find the bulk of the money.

However questions being asked around where the money went and how he and his wife afforded a luxury lifestyle. They are now looking to exhume his body to ensure he didn't fake his death!

A good case study of what can and will go wrong with Crypto. There is no regulation and no accountability and the opportunity for fraud is massive.

Wasn't there a Bulgarian or Romanian woman who's essentially done the same thing? Only she's disappeared (rather than died).

Wasn't there a Bulgarian or Romanian woman who's essentially done the same thing? Only she's disappeared (rather than died).

Yes but she invented a type of currency Onecoin that was basically a big scam. Mostly Chinese investment i believe and she did a runner. I don't know what happened with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.