Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I saw some suggestions it might be 1 million a Bitcoin by 2026 so that would do nicely

Yeah mate, not convinced myself but that'll be the stock to flow model. Some people say the model is BS, but it's tracked it pretty accurately so far, so who knows.

Capture.JPG

Similar, I hold both and got in ADA nice early.

I thought I put it in here, but it may have been on the FTSE thread, if you've not already seen it or got your ADA locked up elsewhere then check out Binance staking. Currently offering 21.79% APY on ADA if you lock it up for 15 days.
Can you stake within the binance app or do you have to transfer it to the Terra?
I've got some ADA in binance and I'm struggling to stake it, thanks.

Can you stake within the binance app or do you have to transfer it to the Terra?
I've got some ADA in binance and I'm struggling to stake it, thanks.

Hi mate. You can do it in the app.

For me I click “wallet” in the bottom right
On the top scroll across to “Earn”
In the middle of the screen there should be a “buy products” button. Hit that
Then you click “fixed terms”
Then “staking”
You might have to click on “view more” scroll down until you see ADA.

If that doesn’t work you could log in online and go here

Hi mate. You can do it in the app.

For me I click “wallet” in the bottom right
On the top scroll across to “Earn”
In the middle of the screen there should be a “buy products” button. Hit that
Then you click “fixed terms”
Then “staking”
You might have to click on “view more” scroll down until you see ADA.

If that doesn’t work you could log in online and go here

Brilliant,ta very much.

I saw some suggestions it might be 1 million a Bitcoin by 2026 so that would do nicely
Don't think it'll be by 2026 but at some point it will hit 1mil a coin. Now that big institutions are buying Bitcoin like Microstrategy,Tesla, Dell. Others will follow. When they are buying billions its only logical the price will rise

So (assuming I had £40K) if i bought one today, the forecast is in 5 years time it could be worth £1m?
There is one model that puts the price at 1 million dollars (not £) by 2026.

It’s also feasible it could all come tumbling down.

Personally, I see the chance of it still increasing in price as far more likely than it comes tumbling down. If you bought 1 Bitcoin today the maximum you could lose would be about £40k, but the amount you could profit over the next few years far exceeds that.

However should it get to $1 million a coin, I’ll have sold all mine. I’ll be way out by then.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.