Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

This is incredible. And not in a good way.

apologies if this has been pointed out already, but Wallace-Wells corrected this recently, it turns out he had overestimated how bad bitcoin is environmentally speaking. (Still fucking bad though.)

There is one model that puts the price at 1 million dollars (not £) by 2026.

It’s also feasible it could all come tumbling down.

Personally, I see the chance of it still increasing in price as far more likely than it comes tumbling down. If you bought 1 Bitcoin today the maximum you could lose would be about £40k, but the amount you could profit over the next few years far exceeds that.

However should it get to $1 million a coin, I’ll have sold all mine. I’ll be way out by then.

I wouldn't advise anyone buying crypto on a quick win scheme, pump and dump crypto like doge will only really benefit the whales not retail buyers like us.

Last edited:
Anyone have any ETH? One currently could turn 2000 dollars into 100000 by 2030? Is this stuff fantasy land? I will admit ignorance only just started looking into it

Anyone have any ETH? One currently could turn 2000 dollars into 100000 by 2030? Is this stuff fantasy land? I will admit ignorance only just started looking into it

ETH started around $1, its now $2000. So its x2000 in 6 years. It would only have to x50 in 9 years to reach 100k so not beyond the realms of possibility but if you look at the current market cap and x50 it looks pretty ambitious to me.

If you're looking to make a quick buck then alt coins are your best bet, but you need to ignore the hype and do your own research, its very risky but the rewards can be astronomical.

If you just want to hold some crypto for the long term I'd suggest ETH or BTC, or both.

I'm on a few telegram groups and a lot of people are saying good things about it and that it has great potential as a project, also been told by someone else as a tip (someone who has made serious cash in crypto...enough to hand their notice in for their day job!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.