Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

How about Stellar XLM?
Worth a flutter for the future, due to good low cost now?. Purchased 52 for about £25.

Does anyone who’s clued up on this think Luna could do well this year?

Never dabbled, how do you go about actually buying?
Try "eToro" it's free to open an account and they have a "virtual account" option which they give you a virtual $100k.
Use the virtual option until you get used to what your doing and then you can use the real account(250 minimum deposit).
It's not just Crypto,it's stocks and shares too.
Another good one is a royal mint account,again free to open.
You can buy "digigold,digisilver and digiplatinum",minimum £25 a time.
Royal mint buy it back anytime you like.

etoro is no good for buying bitcoin.

Just looked and the spread is £500 to buy and sell 1 bitcoin.
On a dedicated crypto exchange it is as low as 1p, with a £10 fee

Last edited:
after over 3 years i've sold my massive holding in Litecoin, bought with some of the proceeds of match betting, and made the princely profit of 20%.

OK, so it was 3 litecoin and the profit was about £100, but that didn't make such a catchy lead

So to re-gamble...err invest. I guess with my £600 I should buy about 0.013 bitcoin? or are there better options? (staying within crypro)

after over 3 years i've sold my massive holding in Litecoin, bought with some of the proceeds of match betting, and made the princely profit of 20%.

OK, so it was 3 litecoin and the profit was about £100, but that didn't make such a catchy lead

So to re-gamble...err invest. I guess with my £600 I should buy about 0.013 bitcoin? or are there better options? (staying within crypro)
Put £300 on PSG to win the CL now. Put the other £300 on whoever the other team is playing in the final once they get there. You should end up with either a chunk of cash or City win the CL.

If you don't really know what your doing stick it in ETH or BTC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.