Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

A mate of mine who is a computer nerd, I've no idea what he actually does but he's well into crypto.He makes a decent living from it and when talking about bitcoin said for a decent long term return I should buy Litecoin and ETH so I threw a bit of holiday money that I had when I couldn't go. Lst October Got 25 litecoins at £40 each and 7 ETH at £307 each. I took some convincing at first but has he said it was sat in the bank and what did I have to loose apart from a few k that I would have spent anayway, he was sure it was going to go well over the next year or so.
To say it went well is an understaement. My 3k in 5 months went to 12k. I took out my initial £3k today and going to let it ride a bit see what happens.
I owe him a pint for sure.
For anyone interested or who dabbles he put me onto a couple of small penny ones saying they had potential in the future as they had good teams on the projects.Don't ask again I have no idea.
He did say both are longer term and they could possibly reach £1 by next year. So I threw a couple of hundred each at them. Both have hung aound the price I paid for then 3p and 12p when I last looked a week after I got them but I checked this morning andhe's right as both are on the move .
Coins are DNT which is now at 17p form 3p and NU which is at 60p from 12p.
Just to be sure here this is not financial advise and dont' come back to me saying you've lost your house, but a 50 quid gamble could pay for your ticket if they both reach £1.

A mate of mine who is a computer nerd, I've no idea what he actually does but he's well into crypto.He makes a decent living from it and when talking about bitcoin said for a decent long term return I should buy Litecoin and ETH so I threw a bit of holiday money that I had when I couldn't go. Lst October Got 25 litecoins at £40 each and 7 ETH at £307 each. I took some convincing at first but has he said it was sat in the bank and what did I have to loose apart from a few k that I would have spent anayway, he was sure it was going to go well over the next year or so.
To say it went well is an understaement. My 3k in 5 months went to 12k. I took out my initial £3k today and going to let it ride a bit see what happens.
I owe him a pint for sure.
For anyone interested or who dabbles he put me onto a couple of small penny ones saying they had potential in the future as they had good teams on the projects.Don't ask again I have no idea.
He did say both are longer term and they could possibly reach £1 by next year. So I threw a couple of hundred each at them. Both have hung aound the price I paid for then 3p and 12p when I last looked a week after I got them but I checked this morning andhe's right as both are on the move .
Coins are DNT which is now at 17p form 3p and NU which is at 60p from 12p.
Just to be sure here this is not financial advise and dont' come back to me saying you've lost your house, but a 50 quid gamble could pay for your ticket if they both reach £1.
Don't suppose anyone has any other penny ones (that are still valued at pennies)?

Wouldn't mind looking them over having a dabble.

* For full disclosure, any monies that I invest will be entirely at my own risk and there is comeback to the original suggester unless I make a decent return in which case I will need some further detail to send you champagne, a large cigar and fedora hat..........

Don't suppose anyone has any other penny ones (that are still valued at pennies)?

* For full disclosure, any monies that I invest will be entirely at my own risk and there is comeback to the original suggester unless I make a decent return in which case I will need some further detail to send you champagne, a large cigar and fedora hat..........
Having looked just now DNT is still pretty low at 25p.Still not a not a bad choice.
Word of warning don't watch the graph. I just checked last nights and the up and down swings were big, it went up 4% in seconds and dropped the same. It was a weird graph, my mate says it's finding a new firm arse well he actually said a new firm bottom, but I think a firm arse sounds better.

I'm putting a new PC together for the lad, any chance you buggers could stop buying all of the graphics cards?

I just made a life changing gain on YOP (yield optimisation protocol) it’s a Defi yield aggregator app coming out in Q1. I’d recommend watching Elliotrades on YouTube for some tips. He always talks about up and coming gems (high risk / high reward) , I bought YOP at $0.60 3 weeks ago and now it’s at $3.40 with a market cap of only $33m. I would only expect a 1x or 2x on YOP now short term but DEFI (decentralised finance) is where the cryptocurrency gains are crazy right now, many are purchased using Etherium.

you need to learn how to purchase Etherium, how to work MetaMask (that’s your online wallet) and how to trade on uniswap, it takes a small time to learn but theres a lot of tutorials online.

fees to purchase these coins can be high at times due to the etherium network congestion so be aware you may pay upwards of $50 for a transaction.

best of luck.

Having looked just now DNT is still pretty low at 25p.Still not a not a bad choice.
Word of warning don't watch the graph. I just checked last nights and the up and down swings were big, it went up 4% in seconds and dropped the same. It was a weird graph, my mate says it's finding a new firm arse well he actually said a new firm bottom, but I think a firm arse sounds better.
Mich obliged

I just made a life changing gain on YOP (yield optimisation protocol) it’s a Defi yield aggregator app coming out in Q1. I’d recommend watching Elliotrades on YouTube for some tips. He always talks about up and coming gems (high risk / high reward) , I bought YOP at $0.60 3 weeks ago and now it’s at $3.40 with a market cap of only $33m. I would only expect a 1x or 2x on YOP now short term but DEFI (decentralised finance) is where the cryptocurrency gains are crazy right now, many are purchased using Etherium.

you need to learn how to purchase Etherium, how to work MetaMask (that’s your online wallet) and how to trade on uniswap, it takes a small time to learn but theres a lot of tutorials online.

fees to purchase these coins can be high at times due to the etherium network congestion so be aware you may pay upwards of $50 for a transaction.

best of luck.
Cheers matey - will have to re-read this when properly woken up as I only stood half the words......... ;-)

Cheers matey - will have to re-read this when properly woken up as I only stood half the words......... ;-)
MetaMask is a good place to start. It’s your app based wallet and can be downloaded for free.

Within metamask there is a browser where you can purchase other coins on uniswap or 1inch, which are decentralised exchanges, so you only swap coins when you connect to them, you never give up ownership of your coins unless you make a swap with another coin.

You can buy etherium on many exchanges, wirex and Coinbase apps are the easiest, then send that to your MetaMask and go investing from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.