Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

How we all getting on at the mo? Bitcoin on its way back, Ethereum doing well.

Ive still got a load of Doge I wish I’d sold earlier and it’s gradually on the decline. Contemplating selling and buying more ETH, I’m still about 200% in profit on Doge but think the joke is well and truly over.
Managed to get in on DOT earlier this week, before the news came out about the Parachain slot auction. The Coin Bureau YouTube channel called it last week. He knows his stuff and has some great content.

I keep hearing that the Bitcoin ETF will be approved in the US this year. Lots of “experts” calling six figure Bitcoin by the year end if that happens.

Has anyone dabbled with crypto index funds? I’ve been looking at www.crypto20.com

I quite like the look of this fund to gain exposure to some of the ALTS without having to do the research and manage it myself.

67389392-BCEE-40ED-88BB-E522292B38BA.jpeg

Has anyone dabbled with crypto index funds? I’ve been looking at www.crypto20.com

I quite like the look of this fund to gain exposure to some of the ALTS without having to do the research and manage it myself.

View attachment 28011
I looked at this but couldn't be arsed researching it. I'm happy to stick my hard earned into it though, just as long as some random guy off bluemoon recommends it :-)

As of today there is a Bitcoin futures ETF and Grayscale CEO has said they'll convert their trust to a spot ETF.

$100k Bitcoin will be here soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.