Bitter Corradi

Never had a problem with Edghill. Never had a problem with Corradi. He certainly did not say anything offensive about us. Does it not rain often in Manchester? Wouldn't (let's be OBJECTIVE) the vast majority of people choose Milan over City any day? We know they would be in the wrong, but then again we might be biased:)

Samaras was ok, I still think he could be useful. Jo is a very talented footballer who needs a mentor. I couldn't care less for his nightlife (plenty of Moscow clubs have profited from his after-game exploits) just get a manager who wants to get the best out of him.

I actually find this whole "he's shite" business amusing. Five bad games on the trot, and an established international could become "shite". They're people too. Sometimes they need time to settle. Sometimes a bunch of utter c@nts run the club, diminishing any chances of a player's progress. We should know, being City and all.

I mean seriously. He never said anything bad about the club. Just a player with obvious limitations sharing his view on a very important topic. End of.

SmithMcfc said:
TBH who would listen to Corradi ??

Is that...

To Be Honest, who would listen to Corradi?

Or...

Tal Ben Haim, who would listen to Corradi, ... ?

:P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.