Bitter, Lager, Cider, Stout, What do you drink?

bornblueegg said:
Just recovered from THE biggest hangover, fck knows what I was drinking last night. All I remember was starting on lager and then...

its a blur (strangely, just as blur come on the radio!)

Jesus, can't be the biggest hangover to be over at half ten the day after - i've had hangovers that last for days!!

tueartsboots said:
2921jtl.jpg

Can you repeat that please.

johnmc said:
bornblueegg said:
Just recovered from THE biggest hangover, fck knows what I was drinking last night. All I remember was starting on lager and then...

its a blur (strangely, just as blur come on the radio!)

Jesus, can't be the biggest hangover to be over at half ten the day after - i've had hangovers that last for days!!

started drinking on wednesday, still got the shakes. the noise off the keyboard is making me feel sick! But my head is slowly coming round. Plus I don't get hangovers

Going out - Lager, lager and lager (Guinness when the only lager available is Carling),
vodka/red bull.
Staying in - Lager

In the Pub, Bitter. Whichever is strongest.

At home, Whiskey, alternated with water (except when coming on here of course; always stone cold for that)

On a night out, whiskey/ bitter/ whiskey/ bitter.

I don't get hangovers and rarely get drunk (I miss it, sometimes)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.