bitter scousers

To be honest I didn't think Hansen was that bad, although admittedly I wasn't really listening. I was pleasantly surprised we didn't get the slating some of the papers are giving us. That was mainly down to Dixon, but feels sometimes like people will complain about whatever MOTD say about us unless it is 100% complimentary.

Ric said:
To be honest I didn't think Hansen was that bad, although admittedly I wasn't really listening. I was pleasantly surprised we didn't get the slating some of the papers are giving us. That was mainly down to Dixon, but feels sometimes like people will complain about whatever MOTD say about us unless it is 100% complimentary.

How very dare you!

Mark Bright has called Liverpool a mid-table team. Rightly so.

Check his twitter. They're going mental!

n_mcfc said:
Mark Bright has called Liverpool a mid-table team. Rightly so.

Check his twitter. They're going mental!

I noticed they were going mad about it on rawk. He's right too though and Liverpool fans know he is. That's why they're so upset.

hansen is scottish actually, playing for liverpool does not make him a scouser surely??

I think it'll come before the United game, surely it has too. But the attendances are already hovering around the 35,000 mark so people are already voting with their feet.

Deluded scouse cunts making excuses for losing 10,000 fans in like 4 months. Calm down laaaaa!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.