bitter scousers

ultimateharold said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHYO3qdFnhg&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Hahahahaha. Brilliant!

Wasn't Hansen part of one of the most mind-numbingly tedious Liverpool sides of all time?

They changed the back pass law because of him.

Blaze09 said:
In case you haven't noticed most folk hate city these days. Not just liverpool fans..

But its understandable. A club buying glory is never going to get much love outside its own fanbase, not to mention one that has a wage bill that is actually bigger then the club's turnover. While I think we have been way overdue some luck with cash you have to admit, this is a bit excessive.

Anyway why are we so concerned on the thoughts of clubs several places below us? We should have our thoughts on united and the top spot.

Time to knock the scum of there perch.

WTF!!!!! Jog on RAG!!!!

Blaze09 said:
In case you haven't noticed most folk hate city these days. Not just liverpool fans..

But its understandable. A club buying glory is never going to get much love outside its own fanbase, not to mention one that has a wage bill that is actually bigger then the club's turnover. While I think we have been way overdue some luck with cash you have to admit, this is a bit excessive.

Anyway why are we so concerned on the thoughts of clubs several places below us? We should have our thoughts on united and the top spot.

Time to knock the scum of there perch.

Thats the worst covert rag post i have ever seen on this board...

I was good mates with a scouser at uni. Nice lad but typical scouser where football was concerned.

During one 'debate' who once, brilliantly, told me 'when you're top 6 material you can talk'. I like to throw that quote back in his face as often as possible. In fact, he's getting a text right now.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I was good mates with a scouser at uni. Nice lad but typical scouser where football was concerned.

During one 'debate' who once, brilliantly, told me 'when you're top 6 material you can talk'. I like to throw that quote back in his face as often as possible. In fact, he's getting a text right now.

Send him one from me reminding him to defrost his rat for tea :D

Scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

He's not responding. I think he's either out robbing or sorting his perm out. Probably won't hear from him until they beat us or they win a game. We'll both probably have kids by that time and be looking forward to retirement.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Scottyboi said:

He's not responding. I think he's either out robbing or sorting his perm out. Probably won't hear from him until they beat us or they win a game. We'll both probably have kids by that time and be looking forward to retirement.

Scousers with kids!! hmmmmmmmm I have seen this before.
[bigimg]http://sgspsychology2.webs.com/Crime/Fagin.jpg[/bigimg]

I thought Hansen was Scottish, and just one person. The thought of several of him is a frightening thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.